Themes ....

ButterFlyRose_

As someone had already posted, it is Bitten this weekend so most (if not all) the guys from the office will be at the event over the weekend. We may get them before Lords of Time but if we don't I would anticipate it wouldn't be long after that (I'm only guessing as ME will announce them when they have decided what the themes will be - they are very very busy people :-P)

I am waiting for the themes too but to keep asking will only make you more frustrated. ME haven't forgotten us, they just want to get the themes absolutely right and send Eternal Twilight out with the mahoosive bang it deserves!!!

• Like 4

Appreicated, but what's the point in having a theme if we aren't given enough time to save up/buy stuff so we can all join in? With it being the last ET, i am sure that a lot of the attendees want to also make it extra special ..... It works both ways. The event is EIGHT weeks away now - a lot of people order costumes in from the far east as well (to make it cheaper) - time is running out!! It wouldn't have the same buzz if we all turned up at the parties in jeans.....

• Like 4

Appreicated, but what's the point in having a theme if we aren't given enough time to save up/buy stuff so we can all join in? With it being the last ET, i am sure that a lot of the attendees want to also make it extra special ..... It works both ways. The event is EIGHT weeks away now - a lot of people order costumes in from the far east as well (to make it cheaper) - time is running out!! It wouldn't have the same buzz if we all turned up at the parties in jeans.....

I have to agree it wouldnt have the same buzz if we all wore jeans, so please, please can we get themes soon, as someone has said its the last one so lets have a gr8 one and think about order times, posting lateness and other things that would stop us all being what we wanted to do

I do have to agree and to be honest it is now looking like Im not really going to be able to go all out with this now :/

Im ging to just have to make do with whats in my wardrobe ... :no:

lol can i wear your mask too? Seemed everyone *cough* wanted to wear your mask last time!

I'd love a Halloween theme too - i would probably wear my Cat outfit that i wore for the Bitten convention lol

lol...

MJ we should decide on our own Themes in our group??