Themes ....

ButterFlyRose_

• 2 weeks later...

are the themed nights generally decided amongst everyone or is a general theme night posted before the actual event? Sorry never been to one before and attending with my 14 y.o daughter the ET8 one and hope to have things sorted ie outfits etc before coming down :(

are the themed nights generally decided amongst everyone or is a general theme night posted before the actual event? Sorry never been to one before and attending with my 14 y.o daughter the ET8 one and hope to have things sorted ie outfits etc before coming down :(

We just post on here what themes we would like and ME decide what they can make happen for us. They post the themes on here a couple of months ahead of the event.

My friend and I were talking about the Sunday nights - everyone just wants to hang out and chat and chill out. The room always looks bare as all the decs and the stage get stripped out. We reckoned that the DJ should be gone for the night and get a juke box in and make the party more of a chill out zone. Everyone could get a token in their reg pack for the juke box which can have a totally random mix of songs and everyone could hang out and chat - after all it would be the last time some of us might see each other :-(

Also, could have a Vampires vs. Werewolves night, or a Cullens Vs. Volturi night, seeing as how we have some amazing cosplayers and actors representing both sides!

Randomly - we could have a book covers night, people can dress up as apples, chess pieces, cover themselves in bits of red ribbon etc! Also, it would be cool if there was like a prize for best costume or something, the cast who come to the parties could choose someone and they could get a picture taken with the guests in their costume (each guest could pick their own winner, I suppose), Giles could do it that night and it just get printed for free and signed by the guest the day after as an extra? Just an idea.

Would be kind of cool to have an ET themed night - people come as themselves however they want to be and film footage/pictures from the events could be displayed on the screens for people to reminisce over.

There - am out of ideas now!

I REALLY hope they do the cullens vs volturi, well up for that one !! :P

whatever the themes are, hope they get posted nice n early, don't wanna be rushing at the last minute, or worse, not able to do em!!

I know i keep mentioning Dr's and Nurses, but with Peter there i can't help it ;)

Maybe we should add Cops to that? I would so dress up as Charlie :D

How about a simple Myths and Legends party?

Then there's no risk of people dressing up the same as outfits can be limited, and then you can be whatever you want!

Vampire

Werewolf

Fairy...

Anything thats known as a myth or legend.

Seeing as i'm from Nottingham, i'd do Robin Hood :D

Or as i've said before (I know, i'm a broken record player)

I quite like the idea of a baseball party - Vamps Vs Wolves, Get a rounders game going ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know RayRay is goin to want to kill me but..im not loving the civil war theme..beard or no beard (sorry rachel) i deffo love the PJ party for sunday and i think the baseball theme would look awesome..dunno about the 3rd one :)

Just Early notice would be lovely for once ----- I think people will make even greater efforts with it being the last one and the extra time would be hugely benificial PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!

Could someone from ME reply and give us an Idea on when they will annouce them?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just Early notice would be lovely for once ----- I think people will make even greater efforts with it being the last one and the extra time would be hugely benificial PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!

Could someone from ME reply and give us an Idea on when they will annouce them?

EXTRA PRETTY PLEASE???

• Like 1