Themes ....

ButterFlyRose_

I'm also a Hillywood song requester (cause i just love doing them dance routines), even though they're not just 'Hillywood show songs' it's Gaga and Katy Perry, everyone loves them right? :uhoh:

Also i'm one of those ones who stays on the dancefloor through pretty much every song no matter how bad it is to dance to (but someone must of requested it so if they like it i'm not going to judge as i'd expect no one to moan or judge the songs i request) but some of the songs are pretty bad to dance to... eg bad dance songs= everyone leaves the dance floor, awesome tunes = people rush on to the dancefloor

So yeah fair enough you want to request your favourite song ever but if it's more of a 'listen to on your ipod on the bus' kinda song I don't wanna dance to it at the partayyyy... :P

Also I love these conventions so much BECAUSE everyone is accepting of each other so when i get the urge to learn the Hillywood show dances and practice them over and over til my feet bleed and then want to do them at a place like ET... because theres not really a chance i could do them in a nightclub really... i'd really just like everyone whether they love it or hate it to just be accepting of it please there's 3 nights and 3 parties what's a couple of songs... rant over

love you all mwah

as for themes...

everyones got great ideas and i will love whatever they choose because i know they're always fab! :dance: but the PJ party really is great the idea of going straight from party to bed sounds so amazing it's unreal. :YAHOO:

I'm also a Hillywood song requester (cause i just love doing them dance routines), even though they're not just 'Hillywood show songs' it's Gaga and Katy Perry, everyone loves them right?:P

I only even know that those are Hillywood songs because other people have told me, I just really hate those songs! As soon as Bad Romance comes on (that is a 'Hillywood' song, right?) I inwardly groan, I keep dancing because, like you, I like to stay on the dancefloor :YAHOO: I have to confess that most of the time I never even notice that people are doing choreographed routines to the songs.

Everyone has different tastes, if I went up and requested the songs I listen to we'd all be dancing to Korean and Japanese pop music (unlikely that the DJ would have these though!)

I'll never get the chance to do the T-ara, Girls' Generation, Wonder Girls, Perfume, BABYMETAL (I could go on) routines that I know :uhoh:

I'm also a Hillywood song requester (cause i just love doing them dance routines), even though they're not just 'Hillywood show songs' it's Gaga and Katy Perry, everyone loves them right?:uhoh:

I only even know that those are Hillywood songs because other people have told me, I just really hate those songs! As soon as Bad Romance comes on (that is a 'Hillywood' song, right?) I inwardly groan, I keep dancing because, like you, I like to stay on the dancefloor :( I have to confess that most of the time I never even notice that people are doing choreographed routines to the songs.

Everyone has different tastes, if I went up and requested the songs I listen to we'd all be dancing to Korean and Japanese pop music (unlikely that the DJ would have these though!)

I'll never get the chance to do the T-ara, Girls' Generation, Wonder Girls, Perfume, BABYMETAL (I could go on) routines that I know :P

The only good thing - if I can call it that - about ET ending is that I will never have to hear the songs or see the dances again.

Sorry but grrrrrrrr :blink: Lol

The only good thing - if I can call it that - about ET ending is that I will never have to hear the songs or see the dances again.

Sorry but grrrrrrrr :P Lol

This. :P

I like the battle idea but I think it would be better on another night...although I agree with it ending and stuff yeah it would make sense to put it on the last night but there will probably be noone there so it seems a waste of a good theme! Still reckon we should end it on our last pj party :thumbup:

I really think you should end it on a PJ party on the Sunday, the last one was amazing and you should put the ET cons to bed in style...see what I did there :D

Clever, the pj party was brill! we definitely need it back!

Battle theme? What, you're actually going to encourage me destroying Twi fans?

hahahahahahahahaha! you'll have a different battleground to usual though if you do :P

We reckoned that the DJ should be gone for the night and get a juke box in and make the party more of a chill out zone. Everyone could get a token in their reg pack for the juke box which can have a totally random mix of songs and everyone could hang out and chat - after all it would be the last time some of us might see each other :-(

But we need the DJ there to play Nice Weather For Ducks as the final song D: Otherwise the convention won't be finished off properly! I'm one of the people who still dances the whole way through the Sunday party, conversation? Pfft. xD

I agree with having the PJ party again, that was the busiest I'd ever seen it on a Sunday night :)

As for other themes, I dunno I'm rubbish at thinking stuff up, but one theme that we need to buy pretty dresses for is required!

ellie, dancing to nice weather for ducks at ET7 was brilliant, even if he nearly didn't play it and it wasn't 100% complete cos there was no davey to join in :(

That would be amazing, just to see him completely melt down. Or the birdie song! and Superman!! Me and a friend were saying we should do the Conga and take our Twilightness all around the whole of the Hilton - might take a while but would be great!! Haha!

he didn't have the birdie song, we requested it at ET7, cos I was dressed as a chicken. Gutted :(

OK so i hope the moderators/ME see this post

on FB i have been doing a vote for ppl as to what they would like as themes and we had well over 10 different themes to pick from. based on the 65 votes we got here are the top results

Sleep over 16

High School Prom 10 (bring back the balloons for our piccys with giles :)

La push bonfire 8

The Meadow 7

End battle 5

hope it helps, i know everyone really wants to know the themes early as we can then start to buy things and organize out outfits, not running around at last minute, and we all want to make whatever themes are chosen very special since its the last one :) please get the themes out ASAP Thank You ME and SM

becky xxx

How would you do a meadow theme? Would we dress as trees and flowers? :thumbup:

its more about the theme of party and how it would look think about bella and edward in the meadow, its quite a chilled out theme i suppose but its what you want it to be, fairytale dresses, i was thinking of renesmee in the meadow in the visions etc like most themes its your own interpretation. the majority want a sleepover but its not my thing personally lol i just go with the flow and im only stating what the votes were most of the others got 2-3 votes these were just the top ones, take them as you wish :)

ok not sure how many follow the secret circle... but they had a party theme i absolutely loved and it fits perfect in a twilight convention...

FIRE AND ICE

its esay to set up and great to dress up,

aslong you know what side you are on :)

so thats what i would love to have and i havent seen anywhere if this theme been on at a ET so far....

and my other theme would be like so many said before

Civil war

on the end what ever themes showmaster will give us will be brilliant, but please please please give us enough time to prepare!!!! thx