Themes ....

ButterFlyRose_

I liked the idea of Dr's and Nurses, spesh with Peter there!!!

he should turn up as Carlisle in the first movie, in his lab coat looking all gorgeous as he breezes through the doors.... :D

Quite like the sound of the Baseball one, that would be cool. We should get like, a rounders game going with foam balls and plastic bats and have teams, like Wolves Vs Cullens.

I know i'm on Cullen's if Carlisle is there ;)

And what does one wear to a PJ party when one doesn't wear PJ's... :D

Or there could be a 1660's type thing - everyone in period costume ;)

Either way i need to stick around for most of the Sunday night party this time, with it being the last.

At another convention i won't name, i went home after the closing ceremony, people that stayed said the sunday night party was dead

think as it will be the last ever et the sunday night has to be a pj party

as i wasn't at the 1 that this was a theme sat night i think should be

a prom and friday hmmm not sure one of my friends made a really

great suggestion on my facebook how about "fire and ice" maybe have

a few ice sculptures that type of thing i think that would be fantastic ;)

this time the sunday night party has to be "EPIC" It has to go out with a massive bang!!! xx

Also, could have a Vampires vs. Werewolves night, or a Cullens Vs. Volturi night, seeing as how we have some amazing cosplayers and actors representing both sides!

I like the themes that give people a choice of going wolfy or vampirey (not vampy, haha) depending on their preferences. It's more fun when there's a whole range of costumes.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THE IDEA OF THE PYJAMA PARTY,GOD KNOWS WHEN I GOT HIME ON SUNDAY NIGHT I BARELY HAD ENERGY TO PUT MY PJS ON SO ITL BE CONVIENIENT ASWELL AS COMFY AND CUTE!

I WOULD LOVE TO EXPERIENCE THE BASEBALL PARTY THEME..WHOO,ITS COOL!

AND LOVE TO BE PART OF THE DOCTOR AND NURSES PARTY AGAIN,THE OUTFITS WERE AWESOME THIS TIME!

Why not something like a year book/graduation thing? Where there's like a big board everyone can write on (similar to et1) and we could all get poloroid pics or something? And an item (for sale) or even in the gold bags or something could be a book where you could get everyone to sign? Like people do when leaving school and stuff.....

Why not something like a year book/graduation thing? Where there's like a big board everyone can write on (similar to et1) and we could all get poloroid pics or something? And an item (for sale) or even in the gold bags or something could be a book where you could get everyone to sign? Like people do when leaving school and stuff.....

I agree, there are going to be so many people that I will never see again, that's just made me really sad. :D

I agree, there are going to be so many people that I will never see again, that's just made me really sad. :(

I Love this Ideal, an ET Graduation :YAHOO::clap::dance::D:D