Themes ....

ButterFlyRose_

So come on then, what themes are we fancying this final time * sad face* ...

I quite fancy a PJ party on the Sunday ... not too sure on Fri & Sat tho...

Sarah xxxx

I really hope Sundays party is amazing. I kinda felt a bit abandoned this yr on Sunday and that can't happen next time because the Sunday night will be the last ever et party.

I loved the PJ party. That would be amazing. Xx

My friend and I were talking about the Sunday nights - everyone just wants to hang out and chat and chill out. The room always looks bare as all the decs and the stage get stripped out. We reckoned that the DJ should be gone for the night and get a juke box in and make the party more of a chill out zone. Everyone could get a token in their reg pack for the juke box which can have a totally random mix of songs and everyone could hang out and chat - after all it would be the last time some of us might see each other :-(

Also, could have a Vampires vs. Werewolves night, or a Cullens Vs. Volturi night, seeing as how we have some amazing cosplayers and actors representing both sides!

Randomly - we could have a book covers night, people can dress up as apples, chess pieces, cover themselves in bits of red ribbon etc! Also, it would be cool if there was like a prize for best costume or something, the cast who come to the parties could choose someone and they could get a picture taken with the guests in their costume (each guest could pick their own winner, I suppose), Giles could do it that night and it just get printed for free and signed by the guest the day after as an extra? Just an idea.

Would be kind of cool to have an ET themed night - people come as themselves however they want to be and film footage/pictures from the events could be displayed on the screens for people to reminisce over.

There - am out of ideas now!

We reckoned that the DJ should be gone for the night and get a juke box in and make the party more of a chill out zone. Everyone could get a token in their reg pack for the juke box which can have a totally random mix of songs and everyone could hang out and chat - after all it would be the last time some of us might see each other :-(

But we need the DJ there to play Nice Weather For Ducks as the final song D: Otherwise the convention won't be finished off properly! I'm one of the people who still dances the whole way through the Sunday party, conversation? Pfft. xD

I agree with having the PJ party again, that was the busiest I'd ever seen it on a Sunday night :)

As for other themes, I dunno I'm rubbish at thinking stuff up, but one theme that we need to buy pretty dresses for is required!

We reckoned that the DJ should be gone for the night and get a juke box in and make the party more of a chill out zone. Everyone could get a token in their reg pack for the juke box which can have a totally random mix of songs and everyone could hang out and chat - after all it would be the last time some of us might see each other :-(

But we need the DJ there to play Nice Weather For Ducks as the final song D: Otherwise the convention won't be finished off properly! I'm one of the people who still dances the whole way through the Sunday party, conversation? Pfft. xD

I agree with having the PJ party again, that was the busiest I'd ever seen it on a Sunday night :)

As for other themes, I dunno I'm rubbish at thinking stuff up, but one theme that we need to buy pretty dresses for is required!

We danced from 8:30 til 10:00 but then had to drive home - and we were the only ones for like an hour. And we'd put songs on his board and he wouldn't play them - even though there was only us dancing! He must reeally dislike our musical choices - didn't realise Avril Lavigne was so unpopular! LOL!

Must have missed you then, was dancing until the music stopped at midnight, but was a bit waylaid getting into the party room by looking at people's outfits!

I heard the DJ play Girlfriend and Sk8er Boi over the weekend, he didn't play Britney that I asked for :D

He kept playing the Hillywood dance songs over and over though (not my thing).

Next time I'm just going to write AGADOO across the board over and over in huge letters! And then he shall have a nervous breakdown.

My friend and I were talking about the Sunday nights - everyone just wants to hang out and chat and chill out. The room always looks bare as all the decs and the stage get stripped out. We reckoned that the DJ should be gone for the night and get a juke box in and make the party more of a chill out zone. Everyone could get a token in their reg pack for the juke box which can have a totally random mix of songs and everyone could hang out and chat - after all it would be the last time some of us might see each other :-(

Also, could have a Vampires vs. Werewolves night, or a Cullens Vs. Volturi night, seeing as how we have some amazing cosplayers and actors representing both sides!

Randomly - we could have a book covers night, people can dress up as apples, chess pieces, cover themselves in bits of red ribbon etc! Also, it would be cool if there was like a prize for best costume or something, the cast who come to the parties could choose someone and they could get a picture taken with the guests in their costume (each guest could pick their own winner, I suppose), Giles could do it that night and it just get printed for free and signed by the guest the day after as an extra? Just an idea.

Would be kind of cool to have an ET themed night - people come as themselves however they want to be and film footage/pictures from the events could be displayed on the screens for people to reminisce over.

There - am out of ideas now!

I like the idea of the guests choosing the best costume of the night and then the prize being a photo with that is then signed?! Brill Idea!

PJ party is a must. The party was amazing at ET5!

I love newborn theme too but I feel as if it was on the wrong day at ET6, it should have been Fri/Saturday because me and a few friends went all out with costumes, went down to the party and it was DEAD. We just ended up sitting in the bar or something and scared the business people.

I really hope the Sunday is better this time. Afterall it will be the last ET party :(

WEDDING!

Just so I can be Alice in my bridesmaid dress :')

and I like the Cullen vs Volturi. :wub:

Alsooo you guys must hate me....because I requested the hillywood stuff EVERY night, except Sunday because I wasn't there...and he played them pretty much as soon as I requested... *hides*

Must have missed you then, was dancing until the music stopped at midnight, but was a bit waylaid getting into the party room by looking at people's outfits!

I heard the DJ play Girlfriend and Sk8er Boi over the weekend, he didn't play Britney that I asked for :P

He kept playing the Hillywood dance songs over and over though (not my thing).

Next time I'm just going to write AGADOO across the board over and over in huge letters! And then he shall have a nervous breakdown.

That would be amazing, just to see him completely melt down. Or the birdie song! and Superman!! Me and a friend were saying we should do the Conga and take our Twilightness all around the whole of the Hilton - might take a while but would be great!! Haha!