Eternal Twilight 8

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Sorry about the issues with booking the hotel! :-(

I have spoken to them this morning and all room types on all days should now be available to book again! ;)

However, room bookings are very high for the event so please do get in there and book as soon as you can as I know there is going to come a point where the rooms are simply sold out! Obviously being the last ET demand is high!

I'll keep an eye on this thread so if anyone has any more problems please post on here and I'll try and get them sorted as soon as I can.

Take care,

Mark ;)

Keep trying, i managed to book a twin fri-mon at con rate today

Sorry just checked ther only queens available now, do you and your friend not mind sharing. The queen beds are a decent size me and my sister had a queen at et3.

Edited by Ma Monkey Man xx

Phoned the Hilton yesterday to try and book a family room - no joy. So tried to get a double and twin interconnecting room like we had last time - no joy. They said they only have Queen rooms left on the con rate. That was 12pm yesterday.

Phoned the Hilton yesterday to try and book a family room - no joy. So tried to get a double and twin interconnecting room like we had last time - no joy. They said they only have Queen rooms left on the con rate. That was 12pm yesterday.

The queen rooms all gone now, it's annoying as there is still rooms for fri and sat but none for Sunday so there must be less rooms on the Sunday. Hope u get sorted :)

The queen rooms all gone now, it's annoying as there is still rooms for fri and sat but none for Sunday so there must be less rooms on the Sunday. Hope u get sorted :)

I ended up booking a Queen room while I was on to them. Wasn't risking not getting a room, considering how quickly they are going. Glad I did now. Booked Friday to Monday :)

Edited by Beechy