Chevron 7.9

Massive Events

Glad to see you are doing another one :dance: , saw ET8 was to be the last and had a mini panic thinking you will stop doing chevrons! Will be coming but for the 1st time I won't be able to buy a ticket at 7.8 as saving money for trip to New York plus am moving house next week, but will buy it after my holiday. Have to say am wondering who the guests are seeing as its in london again - I reckon Michael Shanks :D and JR Bourne :wub::wub: and if not please try and get them both!!

Tickets purchased, and ready to go.

I can't believe I now have to wait almost 10 months, I am too excited. Oh well, at least it will give me time to pay off the cost of the ticket so I will be able to afford to buy the odd glass of coke at the hotel.

Really looking forward to seeing you all soon.

Oh dam it. Why that weekend? There's already another con going on just down the road that weekend it's been announced months ago!

I'm just going to have to wait now and see who does the most guest's I want to see! :thumbup::D

I just want to know the prices now...just got back from the hotel but left before it was announced...

Kriss :)

I remember the Standard price was £88(?) but the rest I'm not sure on!

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

When will we receive our tickets for Chevron 7.9?

You will not receive physical tickets, you will receive a registration letter. These are presented at the event when you pick up your actual tickets.

Yvie hasn't posted that the letters have been mailed yet, but it will be soon. Keep an eye on the forum, there's an update when letters are being sent.