Latest Guest Announcement - LEVEN RAMBIN

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

We are pleased to announce our latest guest for The Games

LEVEN RAMBIN

Leven plays Glimmer the district 1 career tribute in the 74th Hunger Games. She managed to snatch the Bow and Arrow from the cornucopia that was much desired by Katniss

290px-Tribute_D1_female.jpg

glimmer.jpg

Glimmer-s-interview-the-hunger-games-28914349-447-397.jpg

leven-rambin-the-hunger-games.jpg

The Hunger Games

Glimmer

2011 One Tree Hill (TV series)

Chloe Hall

2011 CSI: Miami (TV series)

Molly Sloan

2011 Wizards of Waverly Place (TV series)

Rosie

2009-2010 Grey's Anatomy (TV series)

Sloan Riley

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1628079/

Whoop! Guest number two - keep them coming SM! Have to say that it would be epic (and quite miraculous!) if you could land Donald Sutherland - seriously, he can't need the money can he? Maybe he'll come for free if we all bat our eyelashes and smile sweetly!

It's worth a try at least.

Thanks for another announcement - it's helping get me over my ET7 post-con blues!

Edited by ihearttwilightsaga

Dammit, now I really have to get a ticket to this. Curse ME/SM for getting one of the tributes i really want to meet.

awesomeeeeee will deffo be getting tix for this when ive money!!

Yay! :)

Fancy bunking with me and heatley? Or is debs coming?

• 2 weeks later...

omg, no why is this getting worse for me?! i have an exam on the monday so is it worth just a day trip?! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Do you live a very long way from Birmingham?

two and a bit hours on the train. i could come on the saturday i suppose...

I have to travel as well and I'll be working on Monday but I usually leave on Sunday afternoon

omg, no why is this getting worse for me?! i have an exam on the monday so is it worth just a day trip?! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Do you live a very long way from Birmingham?

two and a bit hours on the train. i could come on the saturday i suppose...

I have to travel as well and I'll be working on Monday but I usually leave on Sunday afternoon

I live in London and need to be back on Monday. When I booked my room I asked the woman at the hotel about checking out on Sunday. She said that you can have your bag(s) in the concierge room after you check out at 10am or whatever time it was.

I'll be getting the either the 7:20pm or 7:40pm train and should be back in London between 10-11pm (sorry not looking up times as I write this) so if the closing ceremony is all finished by 7pm you should be able to get back to london by 10pm. If not you may have to see all the talks on Sunday and just miss the closing ceremony.

It would be a shame, but at least you would have seen 99% of the Convention.

Just make sure you take a few text books or a book of notes to read on the train up and back so you do at least do some revision. :)

Edited by cunningham1471