ET8 DVD?!

Rachel92

Me and a few friends were saying how nice it would be to have a DVD of the final ET. Something we could keep to remind us of the awesome weekend I'm sure it will be.

I was wondering if this could be considered please? I'm sure there would be many people who would be interested in this too. :(

Me and a few friends were saying how nice it would be to have a DVD of the final ET. Something we could keep to remind us of the awesome weekend I'm sure it will be.

I was wondering if this could be considered please? I'm sure there would be many people who would be interested in this too. :dance:

We did have this convo! lol

We do need a dvd, if not an ET8 one then a "best of ET" will do just as well thank you please. x

Totally agree with all of the above! We've been to all cons except for ET1 and ET3 and this has become a six monthly ritual for us all - not having anything to go to in Feb 2013 is going to be really weird...

...anyway, I agree, a video would be great.... a "diary room" part could be cool too, where we could share stories, thank people and stuff might be nice?...although I can imagine the editing nightmare that would create would put a stopper on the idea!

I would love a montage 'BEST OF ET' video, from the first to the last - special feature, 8 hours in length lol!!!!

I am really worried that they will do a whole montage of the best bits to play at the opening/closing ceremonies and that will set me off bawling like a baby! Like I said to Mark on Sunday, we need tissues in our reg packs!!

They did a DVD of the very first one and it was awesome! (though I think it cost more to produce than what they sold, which is why they never did another one and it must be a legal nightmare!)

But yes, a best of DVD would be a great way to remember the fun we all had the last few years at the cons...*sob* also agree we shall need tissues.....the end of an era.... ;)

They did a DVD of the very first one and it was awesome! (though I think it cost more to produce than what they sold, which is why they never did another one and it must be a legal nightmare!)

Nearer the time they could put up a pre-order thing that will only go through if enough people buy it - or something like that to guarantee that it'll be worth the time and money. I'd definitely want to get one.

AWW MANN,a dvd of eternal twilight 8 would be amazing..memories forever that we can share with everyone else..ive tried to explain to people what happened over the ET weekend but its not the same as seeing it for themselves..what an amazing keep sake and im sure since its the last one&no one wants it too end that most people would want to buy one..if monies a problem incase of low sales i deffo think a deposit or something along that line would make everyone invloved happy.

i would love to be on the dvd,watch it back with my kids,friends,family etc..

i cant get over last weekend and i would give anything to re-live it,even if its through my flat screen :YAHOO:

ETERNAL TWILIGHT 8 DVD..GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was thinking this the other day. Even just like a 'best of' would be amazing

I think a Best Of would be amazing - most of us have done the majority of the ET's and you forget some really epic moments!