Emma Caulfield?

au_lba

Well, I have my fingers crossed.

Yellowmarlin did have a dream that both Nick and Emma were announced for HW4....and then Nick got announced.

....so, you never know. :dance:

Yeah, but I also had a dream about a spider and a grasshopper playing snooker and that never came true. Not yet, anyway. :D

Yellowmarlin did have a dream that both Nick and Emma were announced for HW4....and then Nick got announced.

....so, you never know. :D

Would be a great idea. Met her years ago at one of the first events I went to. Think it'd be fun to have them together and it'd be another get sig to add to my poster :lol:

....so, you never know. :D

Would be a great idea. Met her years ago at one of the first events I went to. Think it'd be fun to have them together and it'd be another get sig to add to my poster ;)

Hope so! I think she would be wonderful! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Emma has a twitter account so why doesn't everyone send her a tweet.

It is best left to the organisers to invite potential guests for a number of reasons. One being if somebody is not on the organisers current list of people they are inviting and then finds out about an event from another source, then there is a risk that they may be offended at not being officially invited and subsequently refuse to attend any event with that organiser.

It's a small risk granted but a risk nonetheless.

• Moderators

I would certainly find most celebs that reply to give a polite 'yes I'm interested' to any fan who asks. Doesn't necessarily mean they would actually go, as they'd not want to say "no I hate you all!" ..

But yes, I agree leave it to the organisers. They already have contact details for most of the Whedon guests, and certainly someone like Emma who has done events before.

• 5 months later...

....so, you never know. ;)

I was thinking about that dream at the weekend. Fingers still crossed. :smile: