General payment, shipping tickets question

loveIWTB

Hello everybody.

I need some help in all the stuff about booking the tickets and so on.

There is no phone number on the site, so I can't call and clarify information.

This is my first experience of visiting such event as Comic con.

Will smb please answer my questions?

1. I booked the entry tickets, photoshoot and event with Gillian Anderson via the site https://www.btowstore.com/epages/St...2LFCC%202012%22

And I got the confirmation letter to my email.

But my card wasn't charged at all.

Does that mean that smth's wrong?

When is the card charged?

2. What does the method "Empire Day Absentee Delivery" of Shipping mean?

English is not my native, I'm from Russia, so the UK and Europe Delivery don't suit and Golden Ship as well.

3. When and How can the tickets be collected?

4. I usually book smth in the UK, theater performances or any other things. but there were no problems. and now i just don't know if everything's going right.

Thank you in advance!

If there are more questions, I post here as well)

Edited by Oksana

1. I booked the entry tickets, photoshoot and event with Gillian Anderson via the site

And I got the confirmation letter to my email.

But my card wasn't charged at all.

Does that mean that smth's wrong? NO - THEY ARE DONE MANUALLY LATER

When is the card charged? AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

2. What does the method "Empire Day Absentee Delivery" of Shipping mean? NOTHING FOR THIS EVENT - JUST CHOOSE THE EURO OPTION FOR NOW.

3. When and How can the tickets be collected? THEY WILL BE POSTED TO YOU

Edited by dufresne

dufresne has answered everything correctly.

If there's a problem you will receive an e-mail, don't worry.

When the tickets are sent out in the post they go out by registered mail. I imagine when you ordered theatre tickets you probably picked them up at the venue?

Europe shipping will be fine. That's the option American buyers use too, so it will work for Russia as well.

When the tickets are sent out in the post they go out by registered mail. I imagine when you ordered theatre tickets you probably picked them up at the venue?

Europe shipping will be fine. That's the option American buyers use too, so it will work for Russia as well.

Hello, Queen_Sindel !

Could you please advise when the tickets will be posted out? I'm from Russia too and in order to receive UK visa we'll need our tickets at least one month before the event. Is it possible?

Thanks..... I'm calmed down for a while until the charging.

I've chosen Empire Day Absentee Delivery ((((((

I thought it's for people out of the UK...

what shall i do now :confused:

Scout:

Tickets will be posted out 2 weeks before the event.

hi there. it's the official info from the site, left column "IMPORTANT INFO:"

That doesn't always apply though. If tickets are ready and printed, they will try to send them early. A big guest like Gillian, I don't think they will leave them until the last few weeks. I may be wrong, but the 2 weeks is the latest they plan to send them.

• Showmasters Admin

Hello, Queen_Sindel !

Could you please advise when the tickets will be posted out? I'm from Russia too and in order to receive UK visa we'll need our tickets at least one month before the event. Is it possible?

They are usually sent out as soon as they are ready. So you should be fine. The two weeks is there to give an indication only now. Previously ticket did not get sent out until two weeks before the shows. Now that has changed in most cases. But it is left on the website because in "some" cases it may happen that the ticket aren't available until then.

Order now and you should be fine.

Thanks..... I'm calmed down for a while until the charging.

I've chosen Empire Day Absentee Delivery ((((((

I thought it's for people out of the UK...

what shall i do now :confused:

Scout:

Tickets will be posted out 2 weeks before the event.

Don't worry, it happens all of the time. The orders are processed manually, so it will be fixed then, you don't need to do anything.

They are usually sent out as soon as they are ready. So you should be fine. The two weeks is there to give an indication only now. Previously ticket did not get sent out until two weeks before the shows. Now that has changed in most cases. But it is left on the website because in "some" cases it may happen that the ticket aren't available until then.

Order now and you should be fine.

Thank you very much! Done already!