Charlie Bewley

talie

I absolutely LOVE Charlie. But since it's the last EVER ET con (it makes me feel sick to say that) I would prefer new guests rather than repeat ones. I mean I absolutely LOVE the line up so far but I have already met them all at previous cons so one or two newbies would be great in my opinion

• Like 1

I absolutely LOVE Charlie. But since it's the last EVER ET con (it makes me feel sick to say that) I would prefer new guests rather than repeat ones. I mean I absolutely LOVE the line up so far but I have already met them all at previous cons so one or two newbies would be great in my opinion

I have to agree with you, absolutely adore Charlie, but for some of us this is our last chance to meet some of our dream guests.

• Like 1

seen as the current lineup all have been quite a few times, then yes why not charlie, no difference

seen as the current lineup all have been quite a few times, then yes why not charlie, no difference

well exept peter, but all the others have been multiple times i mean

he is a nice guest but as ET8 is the last one, I'd rather ME spending money on new guests or guests who came only once

Like Alex and Daniel :YAHOO:

Tbh it's all abit premature anyways it's 8 months away, no diss to SM but alot can change in 8 months, so i'll just sit back and wait & see

I don't know why, well I kind of do, but I think it'd be weird for Charlie NOT to be at the last one. He's never cancelled an ET appearance and he's saved asses (come at the last minute) for everyone. His appearances have made most peoples weekends tbh!

• Like 1

I don't know why, well I kind of do, but I think it'd be weird for Charlie NOT to be at the last one. He's never cancelled an ET appearance and he's saved asses (come at the last minute) for everyone. His appearances have made most peoples weekends tbh!

Thisss ^^ haha

I just would love him to be asked in his own right again and not as a last minute replacement and if they can't pull in someone's dream guest why not get ceebee when so many folk would like him?? Plus him and daniel make the best partners in crime

It's not an ET without Bewley tbh. He was missed at this last one, whilst I understand people want new people, I agree. If there was a chance of Kellan or someone then yeah. However last ET without Bewley just seems wrong lol. So if he's free I say bring Charlie! :D happily meet the guy over and over

Not hating, but sorry I'd much rather have the chance of getting newer guests or guests I've only met once before. I'm hoping hoping for Ashley..aiming high but this is the last chance I'll probably get.

Not saying there's anything wrong with asking for him or if he does turn up - each to their own and I'll have an amazing time anyways :blink: