X Files Auction

• Showmasters Admin

For the first time ever we plan to have a dedicated X Files Auction just after the Gillian Anderson talk

just some of the items up for grabs will be

signed scrips

David Duchovny screen used X Files Armani Suit with C,O,A .

David Duchovny autograph

and much more, in fact up to 20 really cool X Files collectables.

0000086732_20120125111119.jpg

Hmm, might the shoot be after the Auction? Knowing how obsessive some folks might be, there will be a few suited folks to complete the 'Mukder/Scully' image, and I'm guessing the winner of THE suit, might (if he's suitably sized) fancy doing it right.

Not really worth doing unless Gillian does a Barney and "suits up" too. :dance:

Is it possible to have David Duchovny attending too? I live in Spain and it is my wish to meet both Duchovny and Anderson. This is a good chance to make my dream come true if Duchovny can attend alongside Gillian Anderson.

I reckon SM might just have thought of this... ;) If they can get DD, I'm sure they will.

If they can get DD, I'm sure they will.

Oh boy, this is great idea! If they can do it, my dream will come true too.

Is it possible to have David Duchovny attending too?

Yeah, I watched DVD/IBG-event. It was epic. :D

Edited by MayFlower

It would be nice to see Mr. Duchovny on this kind of event, very significant for all X files fans and with Gillian a gold mine. I pray for that.

yes, you're right... :D that would be very awesome !! to see David and Gillian together again, and this event is a great opportunity : :D

A lot can happen in five months:

* If you're four months pregnant now by July you'll have a bouncing baby boy/Girl (Mazeltov)

* Richard, if you're reading this in five months time let me know how it went so that I can come back in time and tell everyone what Gillian was wearing so peoples clothes dont clash- wait, forget that it could ruin the space time continuum.

As we all know Guests can be announced right up to the last minute in some cases hours before we actually turn up to queue up, five months time? Look! If we XPhiles...

*Turns on emotional/motivational music*

Have waited for years and hoping whilst with a tearful composure looking at our very used and well worn X Files videos and DVDs, reminiscing about all the good times the years that Mulder and Scully were inseperable and saving themselves, sitting down with a beer whilst watching the game or a movie, dodging bullets, defying Skinner, escaping from explosions and saving the Goddamn World in the process and have now got Scully here (even though so many of us were the Scully from the earlier series that of skeptics thinking we'd never see Gillian do a convention) this is something we didnt ever see happening... But now we have.

And so if Gillian Anderson is now a Guest (and let me reiterate how we have five months and Guests can be announced right up to the last minute) its (purely speculative of me I know) possible we may have other X-Files Guests - wasnt there one year when it seemed like every single person from Dr Who attended and people started renaming it a Who convention?

Now with Gillian here there (again purely speculative on my part) may be other X-Files guests and if like we've done with Gillian we keep hoping, who knows what may happen.

The Truth Is Out There. :)

*Turns off emotional/motivational music and bows for the rapturous applause thats worthy of an Oscar/Bafta nomination in the category of Best Actor*