latest guest announcement - GILLIAN ANDERSON

Ive allready ordered my photoshoot, but I was wondering if you will give heads up when photoshoots/prepaid are running out on the guests?

The reason I ask is that since I dont live in UK I have to pay 7pounds in shipping, so I try to order as many of them as posible at the same time.

I'd be happy to know when the shoots start to run out.

And is there a possibility that the audience tickets for her panel run out?

because I still don't know if I'll be able to make it or not, and obviously won't be able to buy any kind of ticket in the near future.

I would like to meet her, but I wonder how much the autograph will cost? It could be around £35 or more I'm expecting.

If I go to meet her then I might get The X-Files: I Want to Believe poster signed by her, which I already got signed by Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz in 2008.

Edited by adamthehorrorfan

Not an X-Files fan but this is a BIG guest I'm happy to see labelled 'big'.

Wasnt she in Cameron Crowe's Singles as well?

If anyone goes to her talk would be interested in her thoughts on the specualtion that went around on her replcaing Jodie Foster as Agt. Clarice Starling in Hannibal (2001).

I would like to meet her, but I wonder how much the autograph will cost? It could be around £35 or more I'm expecting.

If I go to meet her then I might get The X-Files: I Want to Believe poster signed by her, which I already got signed by Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz in 2008.

The autograph price is usually the same as the photo shoot price with one or two exceptions. I'd say it'll be £35

Photo ticket booked last night

(Thanks to my lovely Hubby)

waiting for the autograph price

have to find something to get signed, I hope to get the photo done if back in time!!!

great sci-fi guest and I loved her in Great Expectations

:YAHOO::D

Edited by 7 of 9

If I can make the show I will and wouldnt want to miss out on a photoshoot with her so booked 2 tickets............ If I cant make it guess im stuck with 2 tickets i wont be able to use but as others have said, xfiles was part of my youth and if I can get there i need 2 tickets before they sell out. Hard decision but ive taken risk.

thats what I thought, so what didnt he want to sign then?

Bruce didn't sign some comics if memory serves me correctly. I'm thinking they were not authorized by him or something like that.

Ah yes it was an Army of Darkness series which was a bootleg of sorts.

Was thinking of getting tickets for her talk. I know it's quite early to ask but how long would her talk go on for roughly? Would it be a hour which would be worth the money or only about 30 mins?

When you go to the page where you can buy the tickets, it's explained there, what is included in the price.

"Price includes a seat at the 45 minute talk plus a limited edition print."

Was thinking of getting tickets for her talk. I know it's quite early to ask but how long would her talk go on for roughly? Would it be a hour which would be worth the money or only about 30 mins?

When you go to the page where you can buy the tickets, it's explained there, what is included in the price.

Ah thank you. I'd not been into the shop thanks.

Ah thank you. I'd not been into the shop thanks.

Welcome. ^^

I think it's definitely worth the price. Considering just some auto and photo ops cost more or around that price. For me it would definitely worth to pay 25pounds to be able to listen to what she has to say. :)

Well I hope if I can make it, there will still be available tickets.

Typical! On every occasion, up to this point, when there has been a 'BIG ANNOUNCEMENT MONDAY AT 7 ' or 'AMAZING GUEST - FIRST TIME SIGNER' I have been dissapointed and have never actually bothered meeing any of the guests announced. Finally there is a decent guest announced though one of the 'tune in at 7' postings and I can't go to the con.

Welcome. ^^

I think it's definitely worth the price. Considering just some auto and photo ops cost more or around that price. For me it would definitely worth to pay 25pounds to be able to listen to what she has to say. :)

Well I hope if I can make it, there will still be available tickets.

Yeah think I will most likely just do the talk. Not to worried about a auto or photograph. My friend might get a photo done but is not too sure yet.

Being honest, there wouldn't be much point in her coming to an event like this and refusing to sign X Files stuff :dance:

Anyway, I'm quite psyched about this - GA is different gravy. For six seasons that show was absolutely untouchable. Only question is what to get signed... I think I'll risk it and get a shot with Duchovny as well :)