latest guest announcement - GILLIAN ANDERSON

Given that I don't have a gold pass, am unable to queue up from silly-o'clock in the morning and the fact she'll be doing at least 2+ hours of photoshoots, a talk and an auction, and when she is signing some people are producing 5 items at a time, I'm not expecting to get the chance to get even one autograph on Saturday.

You guys are such bad influence on me ;-) your making me want to add to my one Gillian auto....I was always going to get 10x8 but a signed X Files DVD by one of the main stars.....it is hard to resist!

My opinion, don't let it affect meeting anyone else on your list. If you can afford more than 1 and still do everything else then great :)

Edited by Murph

You guys are such bad influence on me ;-) your making me want to add to my one Gillian auto....I was always going to get 10x8 but a signed X Files DVD by one of the main stars.....it is hard to resist!

I'd go for it. BUT! Its what and what you can't afford.

Have been doing the maths over and over and over again and I'm now going back on what I was going to go for.

Lets look at it another way...

A. Do you feel that having another Autograph would be the best thing?

B. If you didn't would you afterwards think. "Should I have?"

Two years ago, I got Carl Weathers Autograph. - Thats £20 I wont ever get back, and the reason I went for it is because people were going "Oh Carl Weathers is awesome/he's a legend." blah blah blah. So I went for his Auto, yes, I admit it looks nice next to Stallone but its not one of those Autographs that just yells "YAY"

Its the same with other people that have been announced, I'm now going to be true to myself as to what would make me happy and yes it would be nice to have Autographs of people I "LIKE" but then what about people I "LOVE"

Gillian is someone I LOVE! And so this is why I'm no longer going for three like I was originally, because she is someone I freakin admire and cannot wait to meet I will be spending more on her than I have on any other guest.

#FACT

Boys boys boys...

*Behaves himself now* ;) X

you should! haha x

Me go to the naughty step :)

Boys boys boys...

What have I done? :P

you're all so obsessed with gillian about how many autographs you should take.. it's quite funny.

I'm not obsessed I'm just looking at it with a rational and subjective mind.

First of all £45 is a lot of money.

Second of all its Gillian Anderson.

Third- is there?

you're all so obsessed with gillian about how many autographs you should take.. it's quite funny.

I'm sticking on 3 now and nothing is gonna change that now (I think) ;)

Gillian is like my ultimate person to meet though :)

Boys boys boys...

*Behaves himself now* ;) X

you should! haha x

Me go to the naughty step :)

Boys boys boys...

What have I done? :P

I'm not obsessed I'm just looking at it with a rational and subjective mind.

First of all £45 is a lot of money.

Second of all its Gillian Anderson.

Third- is there?

Exactly haha

Wouldn't say that... you'll be in the queue and you see another pic you like, so.. you'll end up with 5 haha, wouldn't suprise me at all

Haha!

Yeah I have been doing the maths and I maybe could afford that other Gillian auto and as Richard mentions I don't want to think 'should I have' afterwards. 2 for me could be my perfect number as a DVD and 10x8 would go so nice hand in hand.

Richard - I also agree about Carl Weathers, I got his at Collectormania and while I like it and everything it doesn't scream the excitement my other auto's have got where I know Gillian's will :-D

It's looking like 2 now :-)

• Like 1

What was it going to be originally?

(Either its me chopping and changing just like how people are when they're going out on the raz on a Saturday night thats confusing me and I've lost the amount of times I'm doing so or its you)

For me it was going to be 5 (then every single one of my Friends and those who fear for my sanity said that 5 would see me being out of my Tree) then it was going to be 3 then 2 then 1 (Wheres Dusty bin when you need him?)

Haha!

Yeah I have been doing the maths and I maybe could afford that other Gillian auto and as Richard mentions I don't want to think 'should I have' afterwards. 2 for me could be my perfect number as a DVD and 10x8 would go so nice hand in hand.

Richard - I also agree about Carl Weathers, I got his at Collectormania and while I like it and everything it doesn't scream the excitement my other auto's have got where I know Gillian's will :-D

but... does it stay that way?

Haha!

but... does it stay that way?

Probably....for 2 days! haha. My mind is always subject to change that is the problem. I mean I will probably see some awesome X Files merchandise that I need to pick up and get signed. Laura's cancellation has helped a great deal with my budget, as you know I'm huge Smallville fan so I had planned on quite a few autographs there. It's almost like been rewarded with extra bit of cash for the event lol :-)

• Like 1

Haha!

Its how you've got to look at it. The maths need to be looked at over and over and over. add up everything you've currently got and then take away Gillian minus 1 or 2 etc look at what you have left for others and also are the others essential enough? Once you walk away from the table will you be going "YES!" I've got all I wanted or will you be going "Damn! I would have liked one more, but never mind." thats the way to look at this.

Well, this is it. Carls been in a few things, but he's nowhere near as big to me as Gillian will be.

Wouldn't say that... you'll be in the queue and you see another pic you like, so.. you'll end up with 5 haha, wouldn't suprise me at all

100% won't get 5, if I saw a pic I like in the queue I'd either swap out for the 1 of her, or go for 4 max

100% won't get 5, if I saw a pic I like in the queue I'd either swap out for the 1 of her, or go for 4 max

ah oke haha :smile:

• Like 1

What was it going to be originally?

(Either its me chopping and changing just like how people are when they're going out on the raz on a Saturday night thats confusing me and I've lost the amount of times I'm doing so or its you)

For me it was going to be 5 (then every single one of my Friends and those who fear for my sanity said that 5 would see me being out of my Tree) then it was going to be 3 then 2 then 1 (Wheres Dusty bin when you need him?)

Originally it was just 1 pic. Then the script idea came into my head, closely followed by the Gillian, David and Mitch pic. I feel the last 1 has to be done, don't wanna meet David (possibly, hoping!) in the future and regret not getting it already signed by Gillian and Mitch!