latest guest announcement - GILLIAN ANDERSON

.... per queuing. If you can get back into the queue, you can get five more.

That's a big if in this case and that's why I left it out on purpose. That is unless you're willing to share that teleporter unit you are obviously hiding. :D

Also strictly speaking it's one virtual queue ticket per person.

must admit i didnt think it was going to see someone i was interesting in seeing but woa Gillian anderson i am going to have to now, not sure i have a hope in hell of getting an auto by the time i ge there but def want a photo for some chance to meet her. Love the x files and enjoyed great expectations too at xmas. Excellent guest

• Moderators

What I want to know is, okay she's signing X-Files stuff, but will she sign the cover of FHM from 1995 or 1996 whenever it was?... The issue was the biggest selling issue of FHM at the time and it sold out within days of hitting the newsstands.

That'll be down to her discretion. It's very rare that we ever have a list of stuff that won't be signed (I think Bruce Campbell did?) so I doubt you'll know until the event itself.

What I want to know is, okay she's signing X-Files stuff, but will she sign the cover of FHM from 1995 or 1996 whenever it was?... The issue was the biggest selling issue of FHM at the time and it sold out within days of hitting the newsstands.

dec 96 or 97? yer Ive got that still somewhere buried, I liked that issue ;-) i dont see why not, its don't read, mods please delete/PB mags that become issues really I think, FHM should be fine and if I remember its a black and white cover isnt it? and none of it was nude or topless.

but yer, ask the crew on the day in her line perhaps

That'll be down to her discretion. It's very rare that we ever have a list of stuff that won't be signed (I think Bruce Campbell did?) so I doubt you'll know until the event itself.

what wouldnt he sign? that shocks me tbh, that he would be fussy with his fans

good guest!

am feeling slightly smug about this latest guest announcement,as i got gillian andersons autograph for free some years ago when she was appearing in a play in london.

still,its nice for those who havent met her to get the chance......any chance of an x files double signing with duchovney???....probably not.....but that would be something.

dec 96 or 97? yer Ive got that still somewhere buried, I liked that issue ;-) i dont see why not, its don't read, mods please delete/PB mags that become issues really I think, FHM should be fine and if I remember its a black and white cover isnt it? and none of it was nude or topless.

You're right it isn't nude or topless, but the one you're referring to was her 2nd FHM cover, the sell out one was a little more... well...

Anderson1.jpg

I hope this is ok :YAHOO: - it's already signed by Duchovny...

th_ocn274sto6db2n4b.jpg

Awesome guest! I'd like him to sign my Repo! The Genetic Opera DVD! :)

One thing Bruce Campbell isnt is fussy with his fans, he's one of the nicest people ive ever met, he replies to your tweets on Twitter & when i met him & thanked him for being part of my favourite ever film(Evil Dead 2) he handed me 20 quid, awesome guy!

Edited by Zak-J

I got on the forum a bit after 7 and was able to see who the guest was but thought I'd hold off posting til it was quieter. So here I am, very happy - photoshoot and talk tickets purchased and not worrying about the money cos it's Gillian Anderson! Brilliant announcement! Thanks!!!

.... per queuing. If you can get back into the queue, you can get five more.

That's a big if in this case and that's why I left it out on purpose. That is unless you're willing to share that teleporter unit you are obviously hiding. :YAHOO:

Also strictly speaking it's one virtual queue ticket per person.

I think it's fair to give people ALL the applicable info, not just that which you personally think will apply on the day. One per person, fair enough, but SM have been very happy for people to re-queue if there is time. Even David Tennant went to open queue, and nobody said "keep your money, you've got your five autographs".

Countless "big" guests have gone to open queue, despite expectations. Would you rather have people in August saying "I wish I'd known I could queue again" ?

Awesome guest! I'd like him to sign my Repo! The Genetic Opera DVD! :)

One thing Bruce Campbell isnt is fussy with his fans, he's one of the nicest people ive ever met, he replies to your tweets on Twitter & when i met him & thanked him for being part of my favourite ever film(Evil Dead 2) he handed me 20 quid, awesome guy!

thats what I thought, so what didnt he want to sign then?