Latest Guest Announcement - ANTHONY HEAD

• Moderators

According to this forum, he's here Sat and Sun, but the website only puts him as doing a photo shoot on Sunday.

Will Anthony be doing autographs on Saturday and Sunday as well, and if so, do you know how much he is charging?

Photoshoot days and attendance days aren't always the same - there's only so many slots in the photo shoot areas to go around. As far as I can tell from current information, he'll be signing on both Saturday and Sunday, with a photoshoot on the Sunday.

Last time he was at an event I think he was £15 - this may have changed but I'd guess it will either be £15 or £20.

So is Anthony DEFINITELY there Saturday as that's the only I'd probably be able to make. Gutted there's no saturday photoshoot
Currently, yes he is attending Saturday. As with any guest that is subject to change at any point though. Edited by 1of2

• 1 month later...

Just checked the update guest list and he's not on it.

You mean the topic in the forum here, "Updated guest days and prices"?

Looks like he was missed. That list is done manually and sometimes things are overlooked. I can't recall him ever being mentioned. I'll get this sorted out.

• Like 1

I'll get his auto if there's a photo of him and Kristine Sutherland available. Then I can get Kristine to sign it at HW4.
A photo from Band Candy.
Precisely. Know where I can get one?
If I find one I will let you know.

Thank you kindly. I will do likewise.

I think I may have found one. I'll get it printed and let you know.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much for Anthony Head! :wub: but please, can you have some other guests of Buffy the Vampire Slayer :smile:

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Angel, Ringer)

David Boreanaz (Buffy, Angel, Bones)

Eliza Dushku (Buffy, Angel, Tru Calling, dollhouse)

James Marsters (Buffy, Angel, Smallville)

Charisma Carpenter (Buffy, Angel, Charmed)

Amber Benson (Buffy, Ringer, Supernatural)

Thankssssssss

I am by the way really pleased with this announcements.. just hoping for more buffy/angel guests!! Julie benz would be great..

I'm hoping Anthony will personalize (which is almost certain) ánd put a quote on it.. Really do!

Edited by xxc

• 2 weeks later...

He may or may not do a talk. We won't know until the final schedule for all talks has been posted.

will that also include some kind of map? For where everyone will be sitting etc

He may or may not do a talk. We won't know until the final schedule for all talks has been posted.

Usually it has a general map with the main signing areas, but not exactly saying "Thomas Dekker is here, Anthony Head is there" etc. If you're unsure ask a crew member where the guest is sitting.

Usually it has a general map with the main signing areas, but not exactly saying "Thomas Dekker is here, Anthony Head is there" etc. If you're unsure ask a crew member where the guest is sitting.

Ah oke, no that's fine.. If i know general, like the signing area i will do fine i think, thanks :smile: