Latest Guest Announcement - ANTHONY HEAD

The one thing that has annoyed me is that bang on 7pm Gillian Anderson photoshoot etc was on their website to purchase, Yet Anthony Head's is still even now not on there!
Anthony has not been announced as taking part in a photo shoot. Not every guest does. That's not to say that he won't. It may simply be that it hasn't been decided yet.

Tony is great, his talks are funny and he has the most contagious giggle! Don't know if I can justify a 4th photo with him though :P

You and me both! I really should keep my mucky paws off him this time - Malcolm has already snapped three great shots of me with him and I don't think I can top the last one. :D But he is such a nice bloke. Well worth meeting.

Me personally i think Anthony is a bigger guest then GA but thats just my opinion, been wanting to meet this truly wonderful guy for years and he has so many amazing roles under his belt, Giles, The Prime Minister, Uther Pendragon & its awesome to see some fellow Repo! The Genetic Opera fans on here....HOW GOOD IS THAT FILM! :poki::YAHOO:

Edited by Zak-J

Awesome. I'm definitely getting his autograph. I loved the Buffy series during my childhood years and getting the chance to meet one of the cast members is like a dream come true.

Thanks for the great news. How much is it for his autograph?

It hasn't been announced yet. As a guidline previously it has been £15.

Me personally i think Anthony is a bigger guest then GA but thats just my opinion, been wanting to meet this truly wonderful guy for years and he has so many amazing roles under his belt, Giles, The Prime Minister, Uther Pendragon & its awesome to see some fellow Repo! The Genetic Opera fans on here....HOW GOOD IS THAT FILM! :YAHOO::D

Well that depends on what you are into really I think. He is a great guest, but I've been dying to meet Gillian forever, as I'm a huge X-files fan and there wasn't really a chance to meet her yet. And since she is not doing many cons, that's why she is highlighted I guess. :)

So I believe that for you Anthony is better, for me Gillian. :)

We are just different, that's all. :)