The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

Okay so i deffo will do the rosalie bridesmaid dress.... i have a friend who is awesome at dress making and she said she will do it aslong as i buy all the things needed... which is fair game! So yes we will definatley have a mini wedding!

All that's left for me to do now is buy my ticket..... Hopefully getting them next week or maybe the week after!

Really sad that this is the last one though.... Anyways, i have a question for all you guys:

WHAT WAS YOUR BEST AND WORST MOMENT OF ET7??

Okay here is mine:

BEST MOMENT: Would have to be when Myself, My sister, Sam and her Daughter Ellie and My roommate took Bronsonm to go and buy some socks! It was totally random and so much fun! Plus i was squashed up against him throughtout the whole car journey the way there and on the way back!

WORST MOMENT: Making a complete and utter fool of myself on the friday night! Urghh....

Edited by ChantelGibson

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fab Izzy and Chantel!! :YAHOO:

Well not really going with the wedding theme but i'm very happy to announce that Rapunzel will be making an appearence at ET8!! :dance: I'm so excited!!

Hmm that's tricky,

Best moment: Asking Noel for a hug and he was like sure come right here!!

Worst moment: Finding out that ET8 will be the last but that turned into a funny moment when i was sreaming down the phone at my dad asking when are we back from holiday? so i can make it to ET8!! :YAHOO:

Hello, How is everyone?

If I find out I can make ET8 (Which doesn't look very hopeful at the mo) I will try Bella's wedding dress :) ) or I will make it anyway and just wear it at home :D

Best Moment: ET4 : Following Boo Boo to the lift :( and just stalking in general :YAHOO: and Charlie :dance: ET6: Charlie!! :D Talking to Toni at the Saturday night party Toni's Boyfriend thinking me and Izzy wanted a photo with Toni then say "I feel like I'm in Twilight now" when he figured we wanted one with him :clap:

Worst Moment: ET4: Embarrassing my self in front of Charlie and Boo Boo ET6: Leaving (I started crying walking down the corridor to the main exit and then again in the service station on the way home, yeah I was a wreak)

TVD starts back on ITV2 tomorrow night at 9pm!!!!

Yay!!! A year today!! :D haha I'm too excited my friend saw Olly Murs during the holidays and showed me the vid this morning i think we may need ear muffs to protect our ears from screams haha XD I don't think there is any chance of me getting to ET8 at all :( but I'll make the dress (Proberly Bella) and wear it during the weekend and to see Breakig Dawn Part 2 :YAHOO:

Yay mini wedding! :D

Hmmm best and worst moment... urmmm

Best moment at ET7 was hugging Booboo about 7 times xD and saying "Can I have a hug?" to Noel and him saying "YES!" hehe

Worst moment at ET7 was Holly squishing my hand when Peter was announced :S and finding out it'll be the last one :(

And, randomly, my best moment at ET5 was Daniel Cudmore saying he liked my koala gloves and then writing "Great gloves!" in my book :P

LOUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm good thanks lovely, how are you?

Edited by Izzy Cullen

Hey people!

I was thinking very hard about something last night (pretty sure i lost a few brain cells from thinking) but last night i read all the comments about what themes people would like for the final ET, and there was this one idea which was pretty awesome, and i think all of the young attendees could do...

We could all get a little book or something with quite a few pictures ourselves at the ET's and stick them in each others books and write a couple of sentences about how great it was all meeting, and how we all met (Or well started talking to one another) and just write a couple of sentences about what your funniest memory is with the other person!

Does that make sense?

It's something we can keep forever and its something that will remind you of all the memories of all the ET's, It will also make us never forget all the great friendships that we have made through these conventions!

So what do you guys think?