The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

Hey there!

Well this is the last eternal twilight, but that won't stop us younger attendees! Renowned for our forum activeness :D

Soooo if you consider yourself a younger attendee than the average attendee age (which I have no idea what that is xD ) then join us! We meet at parties and sit together in talks, it's funsies!

So if your joining us or if you're already an "established" member, I thought we should fill in a kinda form:

Name:

ET events attended:

Fave guest:

Dream guest:

Team:

Interests:

Anything else?

Photo:

So this is me!

Name: Holly "Mini Alice"

ET events attended: ET3 onwards

Fave guest: Jamie Campbell Bower/Jodelle Ferland/Booboo Stewart/Noel Fisher

Dream guest: Ashley Greene

Team: Jalethimir (Jasper, Alice, Seth, Vladimir - it changes but Jalice stays al the time)

Interests: NCIS, cosplay, being a goof

Anything else?: I cosplay as Alice Cullen, known as "Mini Alice"- complimented on my cosplays by booboo Stewart and the official Alice and Rosalie for Stephenie Meyer day. I've met Jackson rathbone at his bands gig by winning a meet and greet, and kinda told him I love him... :D pauley perrette (Abby in NCIS) heard my singing :) Ashley Greene is my idol, and I'd just love to meet her!

Twitter: @minialicesciuto

YouTube: TeamAMGreene

Photo: Me and my darlin' :wub::wub::wub:

img184-1.jpg

Words cannot describe my love for this photo. I was seeing how close I could cuddle and get away with it ^_^

Edited by HohoCullen

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sad it's the last one. :wub:

We must be like this though!! :wub:

Name: Emily

ET events attended: ET2, ET3, ET4, ET5, ET6, ET7!!

Fave guest: My fav guests are my team but my all time fav as you know is Charlie!! ^_^

Dream guest: Jackson

Team: Demetri, Felix, Victoria, Caius, Nettie, Mary and Vladimir!!

Interests: Disney, drawing, daydreaming! Acting, photography, I’m getting into costume making as well!!

Anything else? I can usually be seen with a camera, or wearing a headband or wearing something Disney! I fan girl squeal and wave a lot at ET’s and just generally embarrass myself in front of a guest!!

Photo: Me and Noel!!:wub:

noeledit.jpg

Why hello again! It's been, like what, 24 hours since I saw all you guys? xD Missing you all already ^_^

Oooh very organised Holly! :wub: a form and everything, how exciting xD

Ok, here goes nothing

Name: Izzy xD

ET events attended: ET4, ET5, ET6, ET7 and going to ET8 :D

Fave guest: Urmm I adored Chaske at ET4, always loved Booboo, love Alex Meraz, Toni was awesome, Noel was gorgeously lovely xD argh DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE!!!

Dream guest: Xavier Samuel :wub: or Jamie Campbell Bower because I've never met him :D

Team: Edward mostly xD but also SethAliceJasperEmmettCarlisleEsmeCaiusAroJaneAlecDemitriFelixVladimir etc :P if you wanna help me put all that into a team name, it would be most appreciated!

Interests: Reading, Twilight (can you tell? :P), Horrible Histories, Sherlock, my laptop, musicals etc xD

Anything else? Urmm I cosplay as Jane occasionally :) I have met Ben Willbond from Horrible Histories, I have Mat Baynton from Horrible Histories autograph, I can sometimes have major blonde moments :P Holly is my convention twin xD

Photo: DSCF1221.jpg

I apologise for the huuuuuge photo xD but it's me and Booboo, (if you didn't know :P)

Edited by Izzy Cullen

Haven't been on here in Sooooo long. I can't belive it's going to be last convention. Not that it will be my last, I have some others I want to go to.

So let's get this show on the road:

Name: Becky

ET events attended: ET2, ET3, ET4, ET5, ET6, ET7

Fave guest(s): So much choice... Ok, Rachelle, Gil, Noel, Toni, Jamie the list is endless

Dream guest: Going to have to add a few here too... Jackson, even though I've met him, Ashley, Elizabeth, Nikki, Anna, Micheal Sheen, Dakota basically everyone

Team: Jasper, Alice, Mary and Valdimir

Interests: Medical stuff, Crime Scene Investigation stuff, Vampire stuff.

Anything else? I now known as the camera woman after taking photos for everyone this con.

Twitter: _Shadow_Kissed

Photo: COMING SOON

Name: Louise

ET events attended: ET4 & ET6

Fave guest: Charlie, BooBoo, Toni, Justine, Leah ..... yeah you get the idea ;)

Dream guest: Nikki, Kellan, Rachelle, Cam, Jamie.... again you get the idea :P

Team: Cullen, Volturi & Nomad (Vampire haha)

Interests: Vampire Diaries, Reading, Music & lots of other stuff I can't think of now

Anything else? I probably won't make it to ET8 :smile: but I'm joining in the chatter on here anyway haha

Photo: dorkifying-3566260_720_540.jpg

LOUISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you m'dear? :D Haven't spoken to you in aaaaages xD

Aww noooo! You gotta come to ET8! I'll be sad without you :( well even more sad than this time :(

And Holly, I loveeee my Noel photo too :') it's a tie between my Booboo one and my Noel one as my favourites :P I may post my Noel pic in a bit xD

Edited by Izzy Cullen

Hey there!

Well this is the last eternal twilight, but that won't stop us younger attendees! Renowned for our forum activeness :D

Soooo if you consider yourself a younger attendee than the average attendee age (which I have no idea what that is xD ) then join us! We meet at parties and sit together in talks, it's funsies!

So if your joining us or if you're already an "established" member, I thought we should fill in a kinda form:

Name:

ET events attended:

Fave guest:

Dream guest:

Team:

Interests:

Anything else?

Photo:

So this is me!

Team: Jalethimir (Jasper, Alice, Seth, Vladimir - it changes but Jalice stays al the time)

Anything else?: I cosplay as Alice Cullen, known as "Mini Alice"- complimented on my cosplays by booboo Stewart and the official Alice and Rosalie for Stephenie Meyer day. I've met Jackson rathbone at his bands gig by winning a meet and greet, and kinda told him I love him... :D pauley perrette (Abby in NCIS) heard my singing :) Ashley Greene is my idol, and I'd just love to meet her!

Photo: Me and my darlin' :(:P:wub:

img184-1.jpg

Words cannot describe my love for this photo. I was seeing how close I could cuddle and get away with it :wub:

Hi Holly - loving the cuddle, but you have to see how much you could get away with it, my photos with everyone will be on FB and possibly on here tonight! Noel liked a really close cuddle. Love you honey!!! xxxxx

Hey there!

Well this is the last eternal twilight, but that won't stop us younger attendees! Renowned for our forum activeness :P

Name:

ET events attended:

Fave guest:

Dream guest:

Team:

Interests:

Anything else?

Photo:

So this is me!

Photo: Me and my darlin' :YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

img184-1.jpg

Words cannot describe my love for this photo. I was seeing how close I could cuddle and get away with it :YAHOO:

Hi Holly - loving the cuddle, but you have to see how much you could get away with it, my photos with everyone will be on FB and possibly on here tonight! Noel liked a really close cuddle. Love you honey!!! xxxxx

Did I get pictures with you? I can't remember arrghh! :P

Love you too :YAHOO:

Hey guys, cant believe this is the last one... it is so so sad, im talking borderline depressing sad!

Anyhooo... this is me :)

Name: Chantel Gibson

ET events attended: Et6, Et7, and ET8

Fave guest: Bronson pelletier, Booboo stweart, Noel Fisher, Toni Trucks, Charlie Bewely and Chaske Spencer!!

Dream guest: Kellan Lutz, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Merez and Taylor Lautner!

Team: Dimitri, Jared, Paul, Sam, Emmett, Alice, Rosalie!

Interests: Twilight, supernatural, glee, reading, writing, friends!

Anything else? Yes me and my sis aswell as 3 other people took bronson pelletier to get some socks!! Haha i was sat next to him in the car, And then we went to burger king, lmaoo! And man can that boy eat really fast!! :)

Photo:

Here is my favourite photo from ET7 :)

424306_10150611143399350_645009349_8760235_999966540_n.jpg

meandwolfy-1.jpg

418881_10150683935716159_638036158_11449509_622763594_n.jpg

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0003.jpg

Sorry i couldnt pick just one, so i put my most favourite ones up :) And yes they are blurry as hell <_< Well the last 2 are :unsure: xxx

Edited by ChantelGibson