Booboo Stewart!

ropleygirl

Hey everyone!

Just got back from ET7 - it was an amazing weekend, and in spite of cancellations i loved the friday and saturday surprises - the party bus was AHMAZING!

Anyway, I'd absolutely love to see Booboo back at ET8 and i know he really wants to come. He said to me several times throughout the weekend (so did his dad) that he really wants to come back in October but know he will only be able to if ME/SM ask him. He said we should get requesting him (i know it doesn't mean anything just having a topic on the forum) but I just wanted to put it out there. He really wants to come back, and judging from the amount of screams and cheers he got at the opening ceremony on friday, we all want him back too!

Thank you for a great weekend!

Yeah I talked to his dad for a good 10 minutes in the reception just before they left for London last night. His dad said he (Booboo) would love to come back in October and if asked was going to check his schedule.

That young man is a credit to his parents and a brilliant role model for kids like my 15 year old daughter. We need more celebs like him in the world!

Totally agree with this... Would be fantastic to have BooBoo back... The boy is an absolute gem, true gentleman and absolute sweetheart..

Was lucky enough to win an encounter with him and he was just brilliant....& I love how professional yet friendly and charming he is....

Bring him back guys...... xx

Ive said this in a coupla other threads that I would prefer newbies since the rest of the line up I have already met and it's my last opportunity. BUT if I had to have another repeat guest it wouldn't be so bad if it were Booboo. He is an absolutely lovely young man, just the sweetest and has so much time for the fans.

id love to see booboo again,hes the most sweetest,humble,gorgeous guy in the world...

i was speechless when he chose to sit next to me at my table during saturdays party..we talked about goodfellas!lol and all these other random things..genuinely gorgeous and beautiful guy..

i wish him all the luck in the world&his family are lovely.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

He's always a very nice guest... he's an credit to his parents. He's so well mannered and polite.

See the profile pic - that's how awesome he is. I took my newborn (baby, not vampire) to ET7 and in the shoot he held his arms out to hold her. Many pairs of ovaries exploded in the photohall :-)

• 1 month later...