Latest Guest Announcement - PETER FACINELLI

Massive Events

Mark can I just give you a hug for this update when I see ya on Friday? You rock and PETER FACINELLI ROCKS for being so devoted to do this, so happy to hear this and great idea with the drinks reception on saturday. I'm game for that :-D.

Hi all,

Just to let you know that we are not aware of any problems with Peter's appearance at ET8! :clap:

He will be filming Nurse Jackie either side of the event, and this does mean that he will miss Friday night, but he will be with us on Saturday and Sunday! (Gold pass drinks reception will be on Saturday night rather than Friday so Peter can attend)! :-)

Peter really wants to see you all and has gone out of his way to make sure he does, even though it means literally walking off set, getting on a plane, doing the event, getting back on a plane and then straight back to work again!

Those of you who have met him before will know what a top guy he is and those who haven't are about to find out!

Thanks everyone.

Look forward to seeing you in a few days.

Mark :dance:

Hey Mark

Just wondering what time the Gold Drinks Reception is being planned for... Was hoping to have pizza and watch Merlin but i guess i have to change this now... though still hoping to catch Merlin on Saturday night lol

What can i say XD

Looking forward to the weekend though! :D

So far Peter is the only guest coming that i have yet to meet :D