Latest Guest Announcement - PETER FACINELLI

Massive Events

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Getting stupidly excited about meeting Peter.... I may become bankrupt after the ET8 weekend.... 😳

Love all the guests that are coming....especially excited about Alex, Daniel & Kiowa...but Peter will probably be my OMG I CANT BREATHE person... Get the oxygen ready.... 😍

Hi there

I don't want to upset anyone but I have to ask......

Is there any truth to the rumour that Peter is no longer able to attend?

If this is the case, can we please have official confirmation of this as soon as possible.

Thanks and sorry if this post upsets anyone.

• Moderators

As has been said just a few posts previously, any cancellation will be made by the organisers. Until then, there's nothing to worry about.

It certainly isn't unusual for guests to be working a day or two before the con. Doesn't mean they'll cancel.

• Showmasters Admin

Hi all,

Just to let you know that we are not aware of any problems with Peter's appearance at ET8! :clap:

He will be filming Nurse Jackie either side of the event, and this does mean that he will miss Friday night, but he will be with us on Saturday and Sunday! (Gold pass drinks reception will be on Saturday night rather than Friday so Peter can attend)! :-)

Peter really wants to see you all and has gone out of his way to make sure he does, even though it means literally walking off set, getting on a plane, doing the event, getting back on a plane and then straight back to work again!

Those of you who have met him before will know what a top guy he is and those who haven't are about to find out!

Thanks everyone.

Look forward to seeing you in a few days.

Mark :dance:

• Like 3

Peter is absolutely awesome. Love him to bits.

I've not met him before but what a top guy to make the effort.

Great that you guys have moved the Gold pass drinks reception to Sat. So pleased for those guys who have Gold passes!