update please

jamie

I'm sure that the info will be released as soon as it is available.

Full details of what is included within the ticket price is available above. If anything changes I'm sure that the first post will be updated also.

yes thats proberbly true but at the moment the info is a bit scattered about i dont really do facebook and it would be nice to have all the info together rather than 3 different sites (i have the main page set as my home page and it hasnt been updated in a while

but at the moment the info is a bit scattered about i dont really do facebook and it would be nice to have all the info together rather than 3 different sites (i have the main page set as my home page and it hasnt been updated in a while

Totally agree on this.

To be honest, I am a bit fed up with this site running second best to facebook. All the latest guest announcements,exhibits and auction details are over there, with nothing announced on here at all.

We have to rely on others to bring the info across. Yes, I can see the facebook page at anytime but I should not have to go over there,everything should be announced here as well.

I really don't see the problem with it being on Facebook if it's not private. It's easy to use, and if you know that the majority of information is going to be over there, then just read that.

it would help the sales of tickets if the main site was updated especially as its got an ad in empire thats just come out

I really don't see the problem with it being on Facebook if it's not private. It's easy to use, and if you know that the majority of information is going to be over there, then just read that.

it would help the sales of tickets if the main site was updated especially as its got an ad in empire thats just come out

i agree, if this is the official page for the event, shouldn't this page be updated first? We have our tickets and we're itching for more news!

Nah, i disagree, this forum should be kept just as 'up to date' as any other medium like facebook.

I use facebook, but this forum is where everyone has historically come to view event updates and in my opinion its easier to view.

Moderators.. Updates here too!!

• 1 month later...

Know this is a bit crazy but why not put ALL the info on ONE site call me mad but it seems to work for others!!

We are just over 4 weeks away NO info on start or finishing times

NO info to be exact on if you can get personal stuff signed

NO info on ANY type of sched

NO info on numbers attending

and

NO info on whos autograph you get this RANDOM stuff makes no sence!

Come on guys give us an update!!!!

From the FB site a few days ago.

we are working on times and when things are happening over the day and we plan to go over our plans with the studio next week and will have all the info you will need some time next week

Know this is a bit crazy but why not put ALL the info on ONE site call me mad but it seems to work for others!!

We are just over 4 weeks away NO info on start or finishing times

NO info to be exact on if you can get personal stuff signed

NO info on ANY type of sched

NO info on numbers attending

and

NO info on whos autograph you get this RANDOM stuff makes no sence!

Come on guys give us an update!!!!

Precisely the reasons why I still haven't booked. It sends out a message of being far from set in stone. I don't see how there can be so much uncertainty surrounding an event that's happening in 4 weeks time...

• Moderators

Know this is a bit crazy but why not put ALL the info on ONE site call me mad but it seems to work for others!! - From the moment this event was announced we said the majority of announcements would be made via the archive facebook page. This is a very different event from the usual shows as it is being run through the K/J Archive for hardcore SW fans and as such is following a slightly different promotion model.

We are just over 4 weeks away NO info on start or finishing times - We will announce them as soon as we have them which should be very shortly. Again as has been said many times this is a working studio not a regular venue and we are having to work with them on this. We realise the delays are not ideal but it is part of running an event in a studio.

NO info to be exact on if you can get personal stuff signed - This question has been answered multiple times on here and on facebook, YES you can get personal stuff signed

NO info on ANY type of sched - We have announced the talks, auctions and displays etc that are occuring. Regarding specific times please see above

NO info on numbers attending - Since when was knowing how many other people are attending a show part of the necessary information? All that should matter to you is whether you are attending.

NO info on whos autograph you get this RANDOM stuff makes no sence! - What part makes no sense? You get free autographs from guests, but set names picked at random. In other words you cannot just get 6 Gary Kurtz autographs, but the 6 you are allocated. After that, you can get as many extras as you like from whoever you like at the announced prices.

The important thing is that this will be an amazing experience, the chance to be in the actual studios where the films were made with many key members of the crew and some of the cast sharing their memories of the shoot. It is a true one off in the history of Star Wars shows and those of you who are coming will go away with many great memories.