Eternal Twilight 8

Massive Events

• 1 month later...

hello, I wanted to know when I would receive my ticket silver; on my order, I have the status "Paid" since 04/07/12 and I chose the option "1st Class P & P", thank you :)

Tickets will not be sent out until a couple of weeks before the event. Keep an eye on the forum. Yvie posts when she starts sending the tickets out.

hello, I wanted to know when I would receive my ticket silver; on my order, I have the status "Paid" since 04/07/12 and I chose the option "1st Class P & P", thank you :)

Tickets will not be sent out until a couple of weeks before the event. Keep an eye on the forum. Yvie posts when she starts sending the tickets out.

Literally cannot wait for this! :) It's going to be the second one i've been too. So sad it's the last and wont be able to go to any more :wub:

But ET6 was AMAZING :smile: I celebrated my 18th birthday on the Sunday of the convention and got to dance with Mike on my own which was absolutely amazing, something i will NEVER EVER forget!

Also helped Alex Meraz give birth to Renesmee which i still have in my purse :') The memories are definitely something to treasure! <3

• 4 weeks later...

Got my daughters and my ticket booked, just gotta put money away now for it, especially as we have to pay for dinner :no: which i thought was included in the parties.

Never mind will take some munchies to eat before and after or maybe even in there :smile:

Just wondering i noticed that most of the other cons are getting new guests. Want to know if and when new guests will be announced for ET8.

Also regarding the themes, when do we find out whats going on as my daughter and i want to know so we can get costumes and stuff for the themes.

Thanks but gotta sort out funds so need to know soon,

Just wondering i noticed that most of the other cons are getting new guests. Want to know if and when new guests will be announced for ET8.

Also regarding the themes, when do we find out whats going on as my daughter and i want to know so we can get costumes and stuff for the themes.

Thanks but gotta sort out funds so need to know soon,

Usually they do give a least a months notice of the themes but it has been known to be a couple of weeks

As far as more guests it can be a late as a fews days before event or even at the event