Eternal Twilight 8

Massive Events

Edit: I've just booked a twin room at con rate :D

I wanted to book a room for the Thursday night as well (as I'd like to come a day early and get a good rest), but apperantly that ain't an option. But I'm guessing there are no twin rooms available that day, because even at full rate, I can't book one...

I'm considering booking a single room for 1 night (Thrusday), as I'm coming alone anyway. I always look for a roommate during the con, but seeing as most people arrive on Friday, I prob won't find anyone to share on Thursday anyway. But there are no single rooms available at con rate, so I'm wondering what to do now. Oh well, I'll figure it out, at least I have a room booked during the con, I can still arrive on Friday if I want, but I really would like to go on the Thursday already.

Edited by tweety_be

booked my ticket on the sunday morning of et7 :lol: i am so looking forward

to et8 shame it has to be the last one i love the guests that you have so far

would love to see booboo again aswell though (he's such a sweetheart)

also would love it if maybe you could try to get kellan as he cancelled et6

was really looking forward to having a hug from him :wub:

also just wanted to say that i think you guys do a fantastic job :D

Wow its been a while since iv been on here lol

I am definately coming to ET8 no chance i could miss it!!

Just trying to price everything up but the Hilton wont let me book a room on fri to mon at con rate?

I can book fri to sun tho, iv always stayed until mon in the past. Any ideas guys?

:blink: xx

Wow its been a while since iv been on here lol

I am definately coming to ET8 no chance i could miss it!!

Just trying to price everything up but the Hilton wont let me book a room on fri to mon at con rate?

I can book fri to sun tho, iv always stayed until mon in the past. Any ideas guys?

:D xx

OMG your coming ?? this is gonna be an amazing con :blink:

cant wait until friday to book my tickets. soooooo excited. so sad this will be the last one. as ive only been to eternal twiligh3 and the london prom. but i will be at the last and will have a fab time cant wait, fab line up!! can anyone help ive never booked a hotel for the hilton before could somebody please tell me the code for getting the lower rate, thank u very much cant wait until october :-) sooooo excited x x hotel booked for me and my partner CANT WAIT!!!!

at con rate wahoooooooooo

Edited by mexxme

Hi :)

Just about to try and buy a couple of tickets for ET8 and as I'm checking my shopping basket, there's an option for postage that says "Free P&P Photo" which is free rather than the £3 for 1st class P&P.

Does that mean they email you your tickets or something instead?

Just thought I'd check.. I know when I'm spending £200 it might not seem like much to save but every little bit helps!

Kinipella x

CANT WAIT UNTIL 12AM WHEN IVE BEEN PAYED SO I CAN BUY MY TICKETS!!!!!!! ME AND MY PARTNER WILL DEFO BE THERE TIME OFF WORK ALL BOOKED OFF!! BOOKING OUR TRAIN TICKETS IN ADVANCE IN A FEW MONTH AS WE'D GOT A LITTLE BIT OF TIME TIL OCTOBER! JUST SO EXCITED CANT WAIT. JUST TRAIN TICKETS TO BUY, AND OUTFITS FOR THE PARTYS AND THATS IT. ;) x x x

• Showmasters Admin

Just about to try and buy a couple of tickets for ET8 and as I'm checking my shopping basket, there's an option for postage that says "Free P&P Photo" which is free rather than the £3 for 1st class P&P.

Just thought I'd check.. I know when I'm spending £200 it might not seem like much to save but every little bit helps!

Kinipella x

All orders that include EVENT TICKETS need to have the £3 1st class P&P option selected. Saying that if someone selected the wrong one by accident it's not a problem as the orders are manually processed and the correct postage will be applied then.

Kinipella x

All orders that include EVENT TICKETS need to have the £3 1st class P&P option selected. Saying that if someone selected the wrong one by accident it's not a problem as the orders are manually processed and the correct postage will be applied then.

Thanks for the quick answer TooTall, I'll make sure to choose the correct one :)

• Showmasters Admin

Just bought 4 Silver tickets!

(Dear bank balance, please forgive me...)

Have I remembered rightly in that we won't know what numbers we are until we get our letters posted to us?

That is correct.