Eternal Twilight 8

Massive Events

Please don't sell them all until I have had a chance to save my pennies! Just got home from ET7 so need time to recover the bank balance for a bit! I can't miss the final one when I have been to them all!

The booking code only covers Double or Twin rooms i believe.

However, if you have two adults and 1 child or 1 adult and 2 children, book the double room and Hilton normally let you add an extra bed to the room for a small extra cost.

Though double check with them to be on the safe side.

Ticket was booked at ET7 of course :D

But what the hell is wrong with the hotel bookings?? I was booking a Twin Deluxe Room and it took a while for my details to enter and when I got everything right, my room was not available anymore... WTF? I was able to book a Queen room, but obviously that's not what I need. ARGH, all stressed out now ^^ haha.

Looking forward to the con tho, eventho it makes me really sad thinking it'll be the last one... But I've got a feeling this con will be a BLAST! And hopefully I can figure out the room :)

how is it on the same weekend as Autographica... I'm real confused :S
The venue is large enough to hold both events. Effectively the two events are ran by two companies, SM and ME. While ME do use some of the SM crew, there are enough to run both. Edited by 1of2

Ticket was booked at ET7 of course :D

But what the hell is wrong with the hotel bookings?? I was booking a Twin Deluxe Room and it took a while for my details to enter and when I got everything right, my room was not available anymore... WTF? I was able to book a Queen room, but obviously that's not what I need. ARGH, all stressed out now ^^ haha.

Looking forward to the con tho, eventho it makes me really sad thinking it'll be the last one... But I've got a feeling this con will be a BLAST! And hopefully I can figure out the room :)

I had the same problem this time round when I complained at the front desk on arrival they said to give them a ring and they should be able to change it over for you hun. You need to ring their 0121 number though