VERY BIG Guest Announcement for monday at 7 pm

• Moderators

just a change of thought jason said one day only and who has he been after for years also he would suit nearly every body i reckon it is Bill Paxton its got be him

I find it very hard to follow your train of thought sometimes :lol:

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Connery , Stallone (too big stars to happen imo)

Thurman or Famke Janssen......maybe but I still doubt very much.

Walken (doubt it very very much......check out his Actors Studios interview , he seems pretty nervous and uncomfy in that one. Just cannot picture him in this kind of "enviroment" , too stressful/hectic.....not his cup of tea , even though he'd earn serious £££. He'd be swarmed constantly and fans would barely be able to chat with him)

Gill Anderson lives in U.K , never say never......it'd be very very lucky !

Portman would sign SW stuff if she got paid imo.......it might not be cheap though.

Edited by 007 spells Bond

just a change of thought jason said one day only and who has he been after for years also he would suit nearly every body i reckon it is Bill Paxton its got be him

The amount of people hoping for Bill Paxton astonishes me. He's always been one of my least favourite actors; he's so dull and wooden. :lol:

my fiance thinks its Harrison ford or Frank Oz, both would be very cool but i'm sure they must have already done a signing somewhere! My wish list guests guesses are Sigourney Weaver or George Lucas, but the "world first signer" makes it difficult to guess as it could take hours to go through everyones convention history.

Looking forward to the announcement anyway! : p

The amount of people hoping for Bill Paxton astonishes me. He's always been one of my least favourite actors; he's so dull and wooden. :D

I no thats your opienion but i think he is such an underestemated actor he is a very good actor i

would like to no what wooden means i will be pleased on who ever it will be

Edited by Starbug

Just over a day to go! Can't wait to see who it is and if anyone guessed it! After looking at he movies out in July then maybe someone from Dark Knight Rises. Gary Oldman or Michale Caine would be my faves I think if they are from that movie!

Yeah I can understand people not knowing who Bill is or even not liking him, but one thing I would never describing his acting as is wooden. In fact rather the opposite lol he over-acts here and there. But I love him!

'Game over man! Game over!!!'

For Thunderbirds he deserves to be shot. Although I have to say he was probably the best of the bunch in it.

Yeah I can understand people not knowing who Bill is or even not liking him, but one thing I would never describing his acting as is wooden. In fact rather the opposite lol he over-acts here and there. But I love him!

'Game over man! Game over!!!'

For Thunderbirds he deserves to be shot. Although I have to say he was probably the best of the bunch in it.

Paychecks are nice :D But I mean who would choose to watch that anyway? I love Thunderbirds but even when it came out and I was younger I steered WELL clear.

Yeah back when I got into cons, he was a big wish of mine.

Then I saw what he charged for private signings and stuff and his views on Star Wars and most of his work (that its just that, work, and after its done its done and he wants out) and I gave up :D

He wont ever do it.

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

my fiance thinks its Harrison ford or Frank Oz, both would be very cool but i'm sure they must have already done a signing somewhere! My wish list guests guesses are Sigourney Weaver or George Lucas, but the "world first signer" makes it difficult to guess as it could take hours to go through everyones convention history.

Looking forward to the announcement anyway! : p

As I've already mentioned in this thread via a Dream sequence theres no way it would be Harrison Ford, first of all:

* He's too much of a private person.

* He charges a lot for an Autograph - and people would get all whingy because of this.

I could say more but he was over here last year for two Premieres (unheard of) and he only went to the Cowboys and Aliens Premiere because he's Friends with Daniel Craig, also both Harrison and Frank Oz were both hounded like foxes by Autograph dealers so the likelihood of them returning is pretty remote anyways Harrison has done signings in the U.S.

Don't get me wrong, I'd Love it if it were Harrison Ford and/or George Lucas because they'd look quite fetching on my Star Wars BluRay.

As for George Lucas he like Harrison are two huge mega names this is why I'm edging my bets more to your other choice that of Sigourney Weaver :)

If He Charges £200 For Private Signing what would he charge for Photoshoot ? as i know He Doesn't do Pics With ... Patrick Stewart Doesn't Do pics with and he charged £35 For His one ...

How Bout Tim Curry ? No-ones Mentioned him Yet , i don't think he's done a Con/signing event ..

Harrison Ford only seems to do private signings and even then the cost of an autograph is well over £200 .....why do people always guess him?

Because I imagine some of those who guessed him would actually pay that price to get him on one of their multi-signed items.

This is what irritates me most when I see people guessing its Mr. Ford and why I felt compelled to do the Dream Sequence post a few days ago, and agreed you're looking at around $450 for his Autograph.

Imagine, just imagine if he did do a signing over here and the outrcry there would be by those who think that William Shatner charging £35 was well over the top and thinking that Mr. Ford would be around that price range I find it laughable at best.

The other thing is that Mr. Ford is a very private man and in many of his interviews hes very laconic, that said I would pay for the price of getting his Autograph again :)

If He Charges £200 For Private Signing what would he charge for Photoshoot ? as i know He Doesn't do Pics With ... Patrick Stewart Doesn't Do pics with and he charged £35 For His one ...

How Bout Tim Curry ? No-ones Mentioned him Yet , i don't think he's done a Con/signing event ..

I very much doubt he'd do a photoshoot, he doesnt do posed Photos although at the Cowboys and Aliens Premiere last year he did pose with two uniformed Police officers but thats understandable and at Morning Glory he only posed with people who were doing something for charity.

Tim Curry (I'm not sure of) but he would be a Fantastic guest, imagine the talk he would do.

*Puts fishnets on* lol.