VERY BIG Guest Announcement for monday at 7 pm

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Ecclestone would be up for doing a con as he meanioned it last year to someone with me when I met him at Radio 2. Personally I don't think it will be him. I got Gillian Anderson in my head yestersday for some reason, would be great if it was her!

tbh if it is christoper eccelstone i will be pretty annoyed.... i wouldnt consider him big at all

No matter who it is, someone on here won't consider them to live up to the hype. It's hardly worth getting annoyed about. Ecclestone wouldn't interest me personally, but he would be a big guest.

And hes never done this before and Dr Who is one of the biggest things on British TV just now...for SM to secure him itd be pretty big for the sci fi world.

Exactly.

Let's be honest - it's not going to be The Queen, or George Clooney, or anything .. people need to guess sensibly and in context. Someone like Chris is 'very big' in terms of a signing event.

I don't get how anyone can 'get annoyed' over a guest announcement anyway. You're either interested or you're not. No one has any financial involvement with it or anything, we don't lose if it's a guest we don't like..

This is why I did the Dream sequence about Harrison Ford, there is no way it would ever be him and I still find it interesting when people think it will.

I know Ecclestone would be up for doing a con as he meanioned it last year to someone with me when I met him at Radio 2. Personally I don't think it will be him. I got Gillian Anderson in my head yestersday for some reason, would be great if it was her!

I would love it to be Gillian Anderson my first x files auto if it was her would also like David Duckovny as well

Edited by Starbug

Dan Aykroyd is currently out and about in the area flogging his vodka, maybe it's him.

He was. And I'm no expert but his Vodka was delicious, although he'd be fab at a convention and one of those people I'm glad to have met you'd think that some people would be fed up of the whole "I made a Film. Its become a cult success. THE END!" but Dan was more than happy to Sign Ghostbusters and even personalised in a Fanboy/girls wildest dream way!

Also, I did ask him about Ghostbusters 3... His response was what I wanted to hear.

Oh yeah, I saw you shaking your tailfeather lol

Did he mention if it was him?

I must admit, I've been religiously reading just this one thread every time I log on, hoping that there may be more clues given away by SM.

My guess is, based on the line-up so far, and based on "guest suggestions" thread because of the clue that SM gave away ("A guest people had wanted for a long time"), I would bet on:

Zachary Quinto (because he'll complements Hayden)

Ali Larter (for the above reason)

Dolph Lundgren (remember the poll? and name appears a few times in LFCC 2012's guest suggestion thread)

Off the topic - would like to see Milla Jovovich though :P

I dont know why anyone would be let down, its exciting to watch, if someone like mark hamill was announced id be like wow thats awesome for star wars fans but it wouldnt affect ne and i deffo wouldnt feel let down

Agreed, as much as I would love someone I'd like to meet (NPH!) I will not feel let down if it isn't, I'd be happy for all the people who are excited by the guest. Most of my dream guests, Milo Ventimiglia, Seth Green, Misha Collins, Jensen Ackles, to name but a few, have done cons before so I know its unlikely to be someone I'd love

Got some more ideas that hasnt been mentiond yet

Michael Gambon ( HEAD OF HOGWARTS )

Mel Gibson ( unrealistic i no but you never no )

Danny Glover ( not sure what he is up to at the mo )

Brenden Gleeson ( amazing actor could be him )

Colin Farall ( unrealistic but you never )

Mark Walhberg ( on most peoples dream lists )

Max Von Sydow ( most of us has requsted him lately )

Clancy Brown ( suprised no one has said him yet )

Billie Piper ( no one has mentiond her yet )

Robin Williams ( on most peoples dream list )

Adrien Brody ( any predator guest is welcome )

Brenden Frazier ( brill actor woth a mention )

Martin Sheen ( unrealistic but woth a mention )

Matt Damon ( unrealistic but woth a mention )

thats all i can think of right now