Ving Rhames

Rowen Atkinson

Timothy Spall

Tommy Lee Jones

Sam Niell

Jeff Goldblum

Geofrey Rush

Just trying to think of random names who hasnt be mentiond yet

when you support us by buying tickets in advance it helps us to know that you are coming and that you want to meet the people we have and that really helps us judge if to get more guests of not and every year you have shown us what we are doing you want , and that is so help full to us , this year more of you have bought tickets well in advance than ever before and we have been able to go off and book and close more deals early on great guests , it gives us the confidences to make those big offers to those big guests , some times they come back with a yes and on monday you will all know who we have and they are so London Film And Comic Con :-)

Hopefully after the announcement, there will be plenty of more support for you :)

Reading the 1st post. NO WHERE does it say it will be an ACTOR. :D

So maybe it could be a director: Ridley Scott

If it is an actor, i'll say a rare Doctor Who one, as it has been hinted that this year will be a BIG year for Who fans

Edited by 70s boy

Zach Braff? He's in London for his show at the time of LFCC :)

Isn't it interesting what everyone's idea of VERY BIG is? I'm afraid I had to google to see who this was and certainly isn't someone I would put in that category.

Asuming they don't just mean it's someone physically "very big", personally I'm liking the Sigourney Weaver idea. Certainly fits the little info provided, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that Jason could have been trying to get her for years and with Tom Skerritt announced too and Ridley Scott working on Prometheus to take us back to the Alien universe, the timing would be awesome.

The same could also apply to SMG though (however unlikely that is) and many others that have been mentioned.

But it could just as easily turn out to be someone I've never heard of, or someone no-one has even thought of, all depends what you're into.

I did pick Gillian Anderson as she's in the UK right now but was told she would never ever do an event, I replied, it depends how tight her wallet gets.

She signed for e the other day I thought she was lovely!!

OT my guess actually is NPH though I'm hoping it's a big potter guest

Isn't it interesting what everyone's idea of VERY BIG is? I'm afraid I had to google to see who this was and certainly isn't someone I would put in that category.

Im no scrubs fan but a large amount of people would trample over any famous genre actor to meet him - he is fairly massive

• Moderators

Yeah but isnt VERY BIG... Someone like Brad Pitt or Bruce Willis is whom I consider big... :D

It's big in context. I mean it's not like it's going to be The Queen or something is it .. well, I don't think so anyway .. hmm ..

Zack Braff

Zachery Levi

Matt Smith

Steven Fry

These are the guests I'm banking on because they're all awesome.

Hasnt Matt Smith done a rival event wouldnt that rule him out

as much as i would love it to be him

Jason has written that they have wanted to get him/her for many years, Matt Smith hasnt been around Doctor Who that long.... :)

-Mark Hamill? Or has he done events?

-Harrison Ford?

-Christopher Ecclestone (I really think its gonna be him)

-Kristen Stewart

The first three are names that always get thrown around in these threads...

Personally, for me, Hayden P is quite a biggie since the Scream films are some of my favourites (and shes been in Heat..instant celeb) so I am thinking quite high haha.

ANGELINA JOLIE PLZ.

Dan Aykroyd is currently out and about in the area flogging his vodka, maybe it's him.

He was. And I'm no expert but his Vodka was delicious, although he'd be fab at a convention and one of those people I'm glad to have met you'd think that some people would be fed up of the whole "I made a Film. Its become a cult success. THE END!" but Dan was more than happy to Sign Ghostbusters and even personalised in a Fanboy/girls wildest dream way!

Also, I did ask him about Ghostbusters 3... His response was what I wanted to hear.

-Mark Hamill? Or has he done events?

-Harrison Ford?

-Christopher Ecclestone (I really think its gonna be him)

-Kristen Stewart

The first three are names that always get thrown around in these threads...

Personally, for me, Hayden P is quite a biggie since the Scream films are some of my favourites (and shes been in Heat..instant celeb) so I am thinking quite high haha.

ANGELINA JOLIE PLZ.

Yes. Mark Hamill has done another event and as for Harrison Ford? It would never be him hes far too big and beside, I'll copy and paste something I wrote the other day:

SCENE 1: INT. NIGHT

Cue ripple effect and harp playing to simulate a Dream sequence.

Cut to.

A computer screen "THE BIG GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT IS... HARRISON FORD!"

"Dear all, Mr. Harrison Ford who played Han Solo in Star Wars, Indiana Jones in Indiana Jones and a shedload of other memorable roles in so many different films is forgetting the fact that he is a PRIVATE person whom the last time he was over here in good ol' Blighty was practically mugged by Autograph Dealers the both times he was over and only did the Cowboys and Aliens Premiere because he's Friends with Daniel Craig who incidentally is his Wookiee b*tch now!"

Photoshoot = NONE! Because he doesnt pose for photos!

Autograph = £200

Cut to outraged Fans and Collectors:

"WHAT?!?! Harrison Ford a Hollywood A Lister who prefers a private life is coming over here to meet all his Fans and Sign Star Wars (which to him was "Just a job.") is going to charge £200 for an Autograph? Will we get one item free if hes charging that much? How about posed photos at the table?"

Oh, I can see it now.