VERY BIG Guest Announcement for monday at 7 pm

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keanu Reeves to do a double potoshoot with Alex Winter! :D

Jack Nicholson...

that would be amazing!

also has neil patrick harris been around for that long for showmasters wanting him for a long time? dont get me wrong i'd love to meet him!!

Keanu Reeves to do a double potoshoot with Alex Winter! :(

Jack Nicholson...

that would be amazing!

also has neil patrick harris been around for that long for showmasters wanting him for a long time? dont get me wrong i'd love to meet him!!

NPH has been well known to many people since he was Doogie Howser back in the 90s, also HIMYM has been around for 7 years now and even Dr Horrible is 4 years old. (I REALLY want it to be him!)

Nicholson , Pfeiffer or Arnold......prolly never gonna happen , maybe if it was charity , very very unlikely though.

Chris Lee is too old , can't imagine him sitting for hrs and hrs to sign at the present. The train has left the station as far as this happening , should've done this many yrs ago when it actually could've happened.

Dolph L will happen one day though.

It would be amazing if it was Michelle Pfeiffer, all my Dreams would come true.

Arnee, possibly they did have Mike Tyson.

Jack we'll never know.

I'm just curious. is there a reason you guys have to wait until Monday? like, a legal thing or a deal with the agents of the big guest person? not that i mind i am patient with these things i would just like to know if there is a reason, or if you lot are just sadistic and love to watch people freak out as they wait lol

I'm just curious. is there a reason you guys have to wait until Monday? like, a legal thing or a deal with the agents of the big guest person? not that i mind i am patient with these things i would just like to know if there is a reason, or if you lot are just sadistic and love to watch people freak out as they wait lol

I'd assumed it was because they wouldn't be back from ET7 until then and wanted to get it out of the way first.

Everyone is assuming it's a human guest; I'm hoping it's Uggie, the dog from The Artist. :(

Uggie's been retired, no more limelight for him/her. (Don't know the sex, just briefly saw a bit on the news about it)

I'd assumed it was because they wouldn't be back from ET7 until then and wanted to get it out of the way first.

It's an annual tradition for LFCC I thought, they did this the last two years with William Shatner and Karen Gillan anyway.

I'm going to throw the suggestion of Sacha Baron Cohen into the mix, highly doubt this'll happen though.

Also, my guess is Ian McKellen.

My bets are on....Sean Bean, Val Kilmer, Rupert Grint or Sigourney Weaver. I am just praying the guest is for Sunday as thats the day i am attending...i fear it will be Saturday thou. Cant wait till Monday to find out!!

I hope Val Kilmer, my 3rd favorite Batman!