VERY BIG Guest Announcement for monday at 7 pm

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leonard Nimoy perhaps? :)

He's signed a few times at various events.

Leonard's done loooads of events. And has 'retired' now sadly.

OK, he's signed loads of times :(

Matthew Gray Gruber :WAVE:

I would buy all the photos if it was him lol (and if i had the money!)

Whose that? Sorry I'm clueless.

JCVD

Dolph Lundgren

Ewan McGregor

Orlando Bloom

They were on the poll before, HOPE it's JCVD or Orlando <3

Probably won't be Orlando as he did one of the early Collectormania Milton Keynes events. My mum met him *luckysod* haha!

No, he didn't, came as a friend of the Hobbits. Didn't officially appear or sign.

I'd be happy with Orlando Bloom for sure :) Need his sig on my LOTR poster, then again I need a few others like Viggo Mortensens and Sir Ian Mckellans. So, I'd be very happy if it was a guest from LOTR or the man himself Peter Jackson :)

JCVD

Dolph Lundgren

Ewan McGregor

Orlando Bloom

Probably won't be Orlando as he did one of the early Collectormania Milton Keynes events. My mum met him *luckysod* haha!

No, he didn't, came as a friend of the Hobbits. Didn't officially appear or sign.

I'd be happy with Orlando Bloom for sure :) Need his sig on my LOTR poster, then again I need a few others like Viggo Mortensens and Sir Ian Mckellans. So, I'd be very happy if it was a guest from LOTR or the man himself Peter Jackson :)

I stand corrected then! All I know is that my mum met him at a Milton Keynes convention wayyy back and got his autograph haha!

Orlando would be a brilliant guest, but I'm hoping for McGregor or Ecclestone, and on the 7th of July as that's my 20th B-day hahaha!

JCVD

Dolph Lundgren

Ewan McGregor

Orlando Bloom

I stand corrected then! All I know is that my mum met him at a Milton Keynes convention wayyy back and got his autograph haha!

Orlando would be a brilliant guest, but I'm hoping for McGregor or Ecclestone, and on the 7th of July as that's my 20th B-day hahaha!

I met Orlando a few years back when he did theatre. He had his dog with him :) Lovely guy and he'd be great at an event.

How about, now bear with me because this is going to be something totally off the cuff and something that no one in their wildest dreams would even imagine me saying but, how about...

Michelle Pfeiffer?

*Slips a large wad of money into Jasons backpocket and prays to God, Jesus, Brahma, Mohammed, Allah and of course Yoda.*

I think Emma Watson's new movie is out close to this time so she may be doing promotion ? Helena Bonham Carter , Maggie Smith, Christopher Eccleston, Kenneth Branagth, David Thewlis! Argh there'a so many HP actors it could be !

Oooo David Thewlis, he would be awesome to meet!

I just thought, what if it's Daniel Radcliffe? LFCC would collapse with the fans rushing in haha!

How about, now bear with me because this is going to be something totally off the cuff and something that no one in their wildest dreams would even imagine me saying but, how about...

Michelle Pfeiffer?

*Slips a large wad of money into Jasons backpocket and prays to God, Jesus, Brahma, Mohammed, Allah and of course Yoda.*

To paraphrase Brody - you're going to need a bigger wad of money.

Christopher Eccleston may still be in Antigone at the National Theatre at this time which may mean he'd be in London with a Sunday off.

I certainly think looking at who'll be in the West End etc at that time might be fruitful; matinee and evening performance means can't do Saturday. No performances Sunday means available for an event. Voila, a one-day-only guest.

So, who's in theatreland then who fits the bill...?

...so its a first time world signer...
It would be first time at a signing event like this. Store signings, promotional events and similar would not count.
SDCC is considered more of a promotional event than a fan event, so I would put that in the same category as book/dvd signings etc, and not consider that.

Ah, just as every sizeable signing event has its "who was that girl?" thread, every "first time signer" announcement will sooner or later spark the old argument about what "first time sgner" actually means. How I haven't missed this.

(Not to mention the associated discussion of "big" when used to describe a guest. Expect joking references to the physical statures of people such as Jorge Garcia and Peter Mayhew.)

• Moderators

Ah, just as every sizeable signing event has its "who was that girl?" thread, every "first time signer" announcement will sooner or later spark the old argument about what "first time sgner" actually means. How I haven't missed this.

:( which is why I'm trying to set the scene a little more realistically :(

I don't know the guest but it's usually those bases that need to be covered or else "I met him at a premiere!" etc will always crop up.

I would like if possible and not sure but how about these people I know i am dreaming but hey why not .lol

1. Alyssa Milano

2. Rose McGowan

3. Patricia Arquette

4. Jennifer Love Hewitt

5. Eliza Dushku

6. Marg Helgenberger

7. Laurence Fishburne

8. any of the main cast from Roswell

9. Arnold Schwarzenegger

10. Jean Claude Van Damme

Michelle Pfeiffer?

To paraphrase Brody - you're going to need a bigger wad of money.

Hell, if a Photoshoot including a Catsuit, Whip, heels and- you get the picture, is included I'd sell both my legs (for scientific research) a kidney, a lung and flog my collection of milk bottle tops I was saving for the latest Blue Peter fundraising campaign to make sure I'd have enough money.