VERY BIG Guest Announcement for monday at 7 pm

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm betting it's Sigourney Weaver. She mentioned on The Graham Norton Show last year that she'd never done an event but went to one in disguise and said she'd be up for doing one.

Ian Holm would be awesome too

i'd lose my tiny mind if it was sigourney :poki::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::wub:

Cant wait to see who it is! My guessed are Sigourny Weaver, Harrison Ford or perhaps a director like Peter Jackson or even George Lucas. I would have said Stan Lee but I know he's doing one later this month and has done others.

Mr.Cumberbatch? I can dream damn it!

He's the only man who I will really go out of my way to meet at the moment, but I think the dates clash with his Star Trek schedule and I can't imagine him ever doing it like ever.

Hmm gonna have to think about premiers and stuff if I wanna meet that man this year x

SCENE 1: INT. NIGHT

Cue ripple effect and harp playing to simulate a Dream sequence.

Cut to.

A computer screen "THE BIG GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT IS... HARRISON FORD!"

"Dear all, Mr. Harrison Ford who played Han Solo in Star Wars, Indiana Jones in Indiana Jones and a shedload of other memorable roles in so many different films is forgetting the fact that he is a PRIVATE person whom the last time he was over here in good ol' Blighty was practically mugged by Autograph Dealers the both times he was over and only did the Cowboys and Aliens Premiere because he's Friends with Daniel Craig who incidentally is his Wookiee b*tch now!"

Photoshoot = NONE! Because he doesnt pose for photos!

Autograph = £200

Cut to outraged Fans and Collectors:

"WHAT?!?! Harrison Ford a Hollywood A Lister who prefers a private life is coming over here to meet all his Fans and Sign Star Wars (which to him was "Just a job.") is going to charge £200 for an Autograph? Will we get one item free if hes charging that much? How about posed photos at the table?"

Oh, I can see it now.

I'd like a muppet.

One vote for Kermit.

Or Beaker. Imagine the chaos he would cause in a photo shoot!

Hey, a very big Muppets guest can only be the one and only Miss Piggy! :(

It would be nice to meet both of them again :)