Chevron 7.8 Schedule ?

Ste

• Showmasters Admin

Not quite sure why you're been waiting for weeks, they've always been put up the week before the show.

Honestly it's not a 2 minute job and no one wants to do it over and over again, so we wait until we can be as sure as we can be about guest numbers and attendee numbers before we start putting it together.

In some cases the guests need to see and approve the schedule, this can also take time.

It'll go up as soon as we can.

Stuart, I know it's possibly not possible to say, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I can't make the event on Saturday and will only be there Sunday now. I'm pretty much only going for Amanda(Tom and possibly Garry to a lesser extent) but I was wondering if she'll definitely be doing the photos and autographs over both days? I know it's usually the case, and i've read all the info that says that it is a 2-day event etc, but I just wondered if you could definitely confirm at least that I wouldn't be missing out on most things by only going Sunday now.

• Showmasters Admin

Stuart, I know it's possibly not possible to say, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I can't make the event on Saturday and will only be there Sunday now. I'm pretty much only going for Amanda(Tom and possibly Garry to a lesser extent) but I was wondering if she'll definitely be doing the photos and autographs over both days? I know it's usually the case, and i've read all the info that says that it is a 2-day event etc, but I just wondered if you could definitely confirm at least that I wouldn't be missing out on most things by only going Sunday now.

The latest version of the schedule has Amanda doing both photos and autographs on Sunday and I can't imagine that changing. I can't be 1000% sure, but I'd put good money on you being fine for Sunday.

• Showmasters Admin

Yes they are all doing both days doing autos and photos on both days.

I was just answering the main question. Could he get Amanda autos and photos on Sunday. Saying Amanda was doing autos and photos on Sunday did not mean she's not doing Saturday.