Registration letter hasn't arrived (yet?)

tweety_be

I'm getting worried over here, I still haven't received my reg. letter... I've only got 2 days to go, as I'm leaving early Friday morning and won't see the mail man in time. That's cutting it pretty close I'm afraid.

I've registered at ET6 for ET7, but I can't find the little paper we received after paying (the payment receipt where your ticket number was written on) anywhere. I'm afraid that it got lost while travelling. I do have my mastercard monthly payment bill to prove my purchase tho and I remember my ticket number too :unsure:.

Please tell me what I can do now. Thanks in advance!

Edited by tweety_be

Don't worry. There is still time for it to turn up. If it doesn't then just take your Mastercard statement, along with some form of photographic ID, and you will be able to register.

Thank you for replying :P I really do hope it turns up! Never had any problems with it before, that's why it got me a bit worried. Sorry :unsure:

I always have photographic ID with me, I need it anyway for travelling, so that's not gonna be a problem. If I haven't received my letter, I'll bring my Mastercard statement with me too then.

Don't worry. There is still time for it to turn up. If it doesn't then just take your Mastercard statement, along with some form of photographic ID, and you will be able to register.

I have the same problem. I have my confirmation email, and my wonderful mum paid for it on her card.

Will my confirmation email be ok and passport

I am the same, still no letter :( I will print out my email and see if I can get a bank statement printed too and bring my driving license.. fingers crossed all will be fine... I hope x

Yes, you will be fine. It's not the first letter that has disappeared in the mail. The reg desk crew is familiar with that. :(

I don't have a confirmation email as I booked at ET6 and as said before, can't find the payment receipt. I hope my Mastercard monthly bill will be enough proof together with my photgraphic ID... Oh well, I'll mail Yvie just in case, but I guess it will turn out okay, I hope :( haha

I don't have a confirmation email as I booked at ET6 and as said before, can't find the payment receipt. I hope my Mastercard monthly bill will be enough proof together with my photgraphic ID... Oh well, I'll mail Yvie just in case, but I guess it will turn out okay, I hope :( haha
It shouldn't be a problem. That will be fine, so no need to worry.