Autograph Pre Orders

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We know that getting to a show can sometimes be difficult, but there is no reason to miss out on purchasing an autograph from any of the guests at our shows, with the Showmasters and Massive Events Preorder Service!

We have a brand new site set up listing all the current guests for autograph orders. You can chose the usual 10x8 print, but now we also offer larger prints and even canvases!

So if you cant make it to a show, this is the perfect site for you. Have a look for yourself:

http://www.showmasterssales.com/

:dance::o

Is there any kind of send-in planned?

I know there are lot of people out there collecting there own stuff instead of 8x10s.

Yes, you can send in your own items. For details use the contact link on the website and they will get back to you.

That´s a cool one! :P:smile:

EDIT: and now I see that there is a info given for send-in items... :wub:

Edited by DJachmed

I am determined to do the Klingon photoshoot-will I have to preorder?,I will be in costume,or can I take my chance on the day.

I did the last photoshoot in 2010,and got a great picture!,though,to be fair,I did not know about it untill the day before,when I got Robert O`Riley`s autograph,one of the crew asked me if I was attending the next day(sunday),as there was to be a special photoshoot with the actors in costume.

a very memorable experience!!!-worth the £40 that I paid!

Apologies if this is a daft question, but I haven't pre-ordered before: I'm thinking of ordering a personalised Michael Dorn 10x8 as a birthday present for my brother, and I'm wondering how long of a personal message is allowed? The order page only asks for the personalisation name, but can I request a specific dedication, e.g. "To Peter, have a great birthday, Best Wishes Michael Dorn," or is the personalised name ("To Peter, Michael Dorn") the only thing that is guaranteed?

thanks

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies if this is a daft question, but I haven't pre-ordered before: I'm thinking of ordering a personalised Michael Dorn 10x8 as a birthday present for my brother, and I'm wondering how long of a personal message is allowed? The order page only asks for the personalisation name, but can I request a specific dedication, e.g. "To Peter, have a great birthday, Best Wishes Michael Dorn," or is the personalised name ("To Peter, Michael Dorn") the only thing that is guaranteed?

thanks

Dave

Best option would be to ether fill out the contact form in the pre order shop or email showmasterspreorders@gmail.com with your enquiry.

• Moderators

I am waiting to get images for the latest guests

once i have got the shop update i will post in here.

Thank you for your patience

Edited by Showmasters Pre orders

• Moderators

Good news :dance:

The online payment for the pre orders is now up and running. :dance:

My phone is very happy by this news. Lol

The payment process is very easy to use, tis rather user friendly.

Thank you to all the customers that have used us so far. :clap:

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Hi All.

The Autograph Pre order shop for Collectormania will be closed at 6pm Tues 29th of may.

Most of the sports Guests have been added to the shop, The rest of the sports will be loaded up in a couple of days.

When ordering a sport guests pre order please select the correct item in the drop down menu.

If you are sending in your own item, If wrong selection is made it could mean you get a refund and your sporting item returned to you unsigned.

Ta affy much. :smile:

• Moderators

Any chance of adding the Futurama guests? As soon as they are up I'll put my pre-order in. :)

i have added the futurama guests to the shop.

So gutted bender has cancelled :crying:

• Moderators

Due to the last min guest announcments,

i am gonna leave the shop open untill tomorrow moring for those of you who would like any of the autographs.

Cheers

The collectormania section of the shop is now CLOSED

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

2 batches of autographs have been sent out.

Due to the Huge amount of orders it may take me longer that than i though to get all the orders out.

please stop emailing me asking when you will receive your autographs. Due to the long bank holiday the post office has only be open since wedensday. there is only one of me putting all the orders together.

Please be patient you will get your autographs

Thanks

Joyce

• Moderators

A 3rd batch of autographs have gone out today.

if anyone has any problems with their order once it arrives, please do contact me.

I have been refunding the guests that cancelled as i have been going through the orders, if you have not recieved your pre orderrefund please let me know.

Another batch will be sent out tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you very much for the lovley emails i have had from those of you that have already got your autographs. :smile:

Thanks Joyce, received mine today with the colours and placements where I asked for. Can't get a better service than that, will definitely use your service again. :)

Edited by beepbop

• Moderators

Thanks Joyce, received mine today with the colours and placements where I asked for. Can't get a better service than that, will definitely use your service again. :)

Ubber glad you are happy with your items. :clap:

The 4th batch has been posted out. all 10x8s are in envlopes and the 12x16s are in tubes.

More will get posted tomorrow. that will be 99% of the orders.

The rest will get posted on monday as i have ran out of envlopes. :whistling:

Any problems with your orders please do get intouch.

Cheers

Joyce

• Like 1