Hotel code not working?

NuttyMadam

I booked the hotel a couple of weeks ago but went directly to the hotel and quoted Hallowhedon event as the no on the main webpage is central reservations and they nothing about it and i was told the code was for last year too but they did find it in the end and gave me the right rates for my rooms.

Call their main no at the Rad 0208 759 6311.

Edited by buffy2k

I booked mine today and the girl - after a wee bit of confusion - said the code was 1026SHO. May be worth trying that if the first one doesn't cut it with the staff.

Yes i got the same thing I booked the hotel on Sunday and the woman said she had no code that I quoted from the site though I explained it was for Hallowhedon 4 event she said we do have a code for that which is the one quoted above. She gave me correct rate so was all sorted in the end..

I had the same problem. told me it was last year's code. Wouldn't tell me this years, even though I'd said people on here were having trouble. I was not happy at all with the way I was dealt with. Finally got there and got my room booked.

That's the same problem, was a nightmare but they finally let me book with last years code although sm said it was the same, so I wouldn't get off the phone until I actually got a room

I had the same problem. told me it was last year's code. Wouldn't tell me this years, even though I'd said people on here were having trouble. I was not happy at all with the way I was dealt with. Finally got there and got my room booked.

That's the same problem, was a nightmare but they finally let me book with last years code although sm said it was the same, so I wouldn't get off the phone until I actually got a room

I seems I got mine done rather easily in comparison to others here. Bloody Heathrow hotels. Plus, I had to put on my posh telephone voice so they could understand what I was saying as apparently Glaswegian is a different language :( Racists :D

(Before anyone gets on my back, that last comment was a joke. Can't be too careful now!)

• 4 weeks later...

The person I spoke to didn't take the new code either at first, but then found it through searching for showmasters events. He started saying something about SHO being individual letters so maybe that's a something to say if they're saying that the code doesn't exist because it does.

Well well all booked now, but it took 30 min of long distance call... but hey small price to pay for seeing NB, SM, JAR and KS! :)

• 1 month later...

All booked!

The new code on the website is the correct one.

Didn't realise just how good the convention room rates were. Have booked an extra night because I'll be arriving a day early and the total cost skyrocketed! Better ask my boss for some overtime...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...