Latest Guest Announcement - NICHOLAS BRENDON

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are delighted to announce that Nicholas Brendon will be joining us for Hallowhedon 4! :D

Nick played Xander Harris in 143 episodes of Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

Anyone who has met Nick before will know what an awesome guy he is and I think it would be fair to say he is almost a one man convention!!!!!!!! :P

I know we are all looking forward to seeing him again and hope you are too.

Take care,

Mark :D

buffy-the-vampire-slayer-nicholas-brendon-2.jpg

I'm not going to complain. Nicholas is a very good guest. But I must say I'm a little disappointed because well, not only have I seen it a few months ago, but also because it's quite easy to see him as he does a lot of cons. I was hoping for someone we get to see a little less over here in Europe. But hey, like I said, he's a good guest, and he was really nice to me when I met him.

Yay love nicky and glad to see him anytime he hasn't done that many events in the uk in recent years. He was here end of last year at another con i know but that was the first time in 7 years for them and its been 2 years since hallowhedon 1 for ME as a lot of his cons are in the usa where he does great events of his own. He is always great fun. looking forward to seeing him as always.

Edited by buffy2k

You may have noticed that a couple of posts have disappeared.

If you have no interest in a guest then please do not post in the announcement thread. Negative posts will just be removed as per the forum rules. Please remember that a guest/agent/manager can, and do, read these comments. Negative posts can (and have done) have an impact on a guests appearance.

Thank you.

Edited by 1of2