Registration letters are on their way!

Yvie

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is I is not still received the letter, and I wrote has Yvie but me is not of reponse knowing that I am pass silver

Bring your order print out and your passport instead. That will work too if the letter does not show up.

Couple of quick queries for you:

I don't tend to carry my passport around with me and obviously don't want run the risk of losing it whilst at the event. I do however normally have my driving license with me but it's not photo ID, will this be acceptable since I will be turning up with the confirmation email (since I haven't yet got my ticket) or the ticket if it arrives on time?

I also have a friend who has not yet received her ticket and has no means of printing out the confirmation details prior to arrival on Friday - what should she do?

Many thanks

Couple of quick queries for you:

I don't tend to carry my passport around with me and obviously don't want run the risk of losing it whilst at the event. I do however normally have my driving license with me but it's not photo ID, will this be acceptable since I will be turning up with the confirmation email (since I haven't yet got my ticket) or the ticket if it arrives on time?

Photo ID is preferred, but as far as I recall driving license would be acceptable. Do you have the card your ticket was booked on? With those two items and the e-mail it will be okay for sure.

But you'll need your passport only for registration, you can put it in the room safe after that. (Someone correct me, it's been a while since I've been in the Radisson and I am going from memory that they have safes.)

I also have a friend who has not yet received her ticket and has no means of printing out the confirmation details prior to arrival on Friday - what should she do?

Many thanks

Can she forward the e-mail to someone who has a printer maybe? Or doesn't she have internet access at all? If she (or maybe you on her behalf) can e-mail Yvie at info@collectormania.com with name and ideally order number and ask for instructions. I am sure we had this happening before, but for the life of me I can't recall the standing instructions. I am pretty sure if she has ID it will be okay (but it will take them some time to look up the order then), but Yvie can tell you for sure.

Sorry I'm a little confused with the reply - as you mention that I can use my driving license (yes I will have the card I booked the ticket with) but then you say that I would need my passport just for registration - so I'm not sure whether I'll need it or not.

Re my friend she does have limited Internet access but she can't email it to work because it's not allowed, I would normally print her confirmation off but we are travelling on different days and I won't see her until after the event has started. The other friends she is travelling with either don't have access to computers so they can't help either.

With any luck our tickets will arrive in time, but it's starting to cut it fine for travelling to the event.

Sorry I'm a little confused with the reply - as you mention that I can use my driving license (yes I will have the card I booked the ticket with) but then you say that I would need my passport just for registration - so I'm not sure whether I'll need it or not.
Queen_Sindel was mentioning that you would only need your passport for registration. You don't have to carry it around with you all the time, by leaving it in the room safe.

Sorry for the confusion. What I meant to say is that you don't have to carry your passport around after registration and can leave it in a safe place. That was meant as an alternate suggestion.

Well I've done all I can....still no letters, have emailed enough info enough times to Yvie and was promised at least my seat nos by return email today if nothing had arrived this morning....still no email and am leaving at 5 a.m. to drive to Cornwall tomorrow.

All I can do is bring the info I already have and hope that nothing's been messed up AND hope my hubby and I don't have to do double queueing for the different tickets without individual reg letters....*sighs*..I REALLY hate going away without everything finally settled!... :D

Oh well, see you all on Friday where I HOPE I'll have my correct Registration Pack.... :(

Deeds xx

Edited by discodiva

Hi, I sent a couple of emails but had no reply. My letter still hasn't arrived. I know this has been discussed but I'm a bit paranoid about these things lol.

Will it be okay to register if I have my confirmation email and passport? Thanks.

Yes, that will be fine.

• Showmasters Admin

I still haven't received my letter .. I will take my credit card bill with the payment on it hopefully that is enough ?I also bought a ticket for my friend, if I take the bill and both our ID cards will that be ok ?

That will be fine.

• Showmasters Admin

Am I still OK to buy on the door or can I do it online Now and pick up my tickets at the door?

The online shop is still open so you can buy now.

http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3_Sho...HEVRON%207.8%22

Or if you wish you can buy them on the door. There are still plenty on Silver and Standard tickets left.

Online orders aren't processed without the £3 fee because it covers more than the cost of a stamp. If you want to save £3 you'll be able to buy Silver or Standard tickets at the event itself, there are enough left that it won't be a risk on your part.

Please note - you need to email the shop (info@collectormania.com) to authorise the fee or to cancel your order as soon as possible :wub: