Resident's Pass - PARTY AND TALKS CONFIRMED!

showmasters

I'm not sure if this has already been aswered as I haven't read through the 8 pages of this topic but what time do the parties start?

I don't think it says, but the ME parties start at 8.30pm, so I imagine these parties probably will, too. :thumbup:

I'm booked at the hotel now, was booked elsewhere, but yesterday I managed to fall and dislocate my elbow which means I'm a bit of an invalid for a few weeks and I decided that it was better for me to stay on site and have all the benefits of that, the party and the talks than trying to save money by staying elsewhere and the hassle that'll involve with my injury. Can't wait!

• Like 1

I was just wondering when do we find out who the exclusive guests are

Do you mean attending the party? The very first post in this thread has been updated with the names

If it is for Friday night, we haven't been told yet, only the party guests and talks

No.

I mean the exclusive guests that are not signing at the event just for the resident pass holders

SM

How do we pick up the residents passes on the Friday morning?

Please can you let me know

Thanks

:smile:

Seeing as you are 7 of 9 I thought you might have picked this information up from the Collective? Oh, hang on...forgot for a second that you're disconnected from them. lol

What time can we collect them? I'm arriving Saturday morning, if we have a pass for Saturday but haven't yet collected it do we still get to go in early?

I'd check with crew at the hotel entrance to the stadium. If you show your confirmation and explain you need to pick up your pass they should let you go through.

Sorry, I guess I didn't make it clear enough in that post. Do I get the residents pass and just join the back of the regular Karen queue, ignoring the fact that I'm allowed in early? Or will there be like a residents pass queue and a regular entry queue for Karen alone?