Resident's Pass - PARTY AND TALKS CONFIRMED!

showmasters

Hello Queen Sindel,

sorry, I dont have got your email to my yahoo adress. :-))

Thanks for the links.

Athena

Hello.

I have a problem. I have no creditcard. Can I pay the Autographe and fotoshoot at the con in June, too?

And; I am only one person, who will pay for the party and for one day a room for the con hotel. Can I pay the half price , of 159 pound? When I will stay at the con. I arrive via plain at the 31 th mai at London gatwick. But I will arrive at 18:50 in the eveing. Is there a late train to Milton Keynos, too?

I've tried e-mailing you, not sure if it arrived.

You will have to change trains a couple of times like Christa said - normally train into London, then a ride with London Underground and then a train to Milton Keynes. Trains are running well into the night. You can check connections at http://www.nationalrail.co.uk

Does it have to be the train or would you consider taking the bus? I usually fly into Heathrow and use http://www.nationalexpress.com/home.aspx

Hey stick with me Wereleopard, I'll be sitting most the time too. lol. When I saw your name I wondered if you've read Amy Lane 'Little Goddess' books?

Nope the Wereleopard comes from Laurell K Hamilton's 'Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series' and the 58 is from Space Above and Beyond as they were the 58th Squadron the 'Wild Cards' lol.

Hi,

sheet happend. I dont can send you an email. If I try it, I ve got this message.

'

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.'

athena

Oh, where can I find the euro secction of this forum? I never receive your email.

athena

Can you try and e-mail me then please? That's easier I think.

Just click on "Queen Sindel" next to my post and this will take you to my profile. There's an e-mail address there.

I would like 2 party tickets as well Me and Stevie79 have in the last two weeks moved into an Apartment in Milton Keynes and can walk to th MK Ground for the Party. So no need to book a hotel.

At the moment, there are unlikely to be any separate party tickets for this year's event as the room being used isn't large enough to accommodate everyone who would want to go. Hopefully next year it will be different.

Hello,

Just had a quick read through this thread and couldn't see this asked yet...

Will Gold ticket holders be allowed into the party?

I'm pretty sure I'll be buying a gold ticket, as I'm not 100% certain what day/days I can attent the event yet, (so 12 photos and autographs in 1 day would be difficult to do without gold!) so booking a hotel isn't really wise right now for me. But if I was there on Saturday and decided to stay overnight in MK would I be allowed into the party?

As it stands it is exclusive to Resident Pass holders only.

we will see near the time if we do there will not be many as the place we are using only holds up to 300 and we have 60 rooms for sale that can take up to 2 people each which is 120 and there could be up to 40 guests staying for all the nights out side the one day guests and some of them will have people with them so we can say that there might be up to 60 guests and friends that totals 180 and the crew will be welcome so thats another 60 to 80 so we would be at around 240 .

so i do not think we can offer party only tickets but we will see latter on .

hope you can see were we are coming from

Jason :YAHOO:

Out of interest, if you're not staying at the hotel are you still allowed to go to the party and talks?

I believe it is for people staying at the hotel, but I will find out

• Like 1

Oooookkkk - here's my problem. I've had our room booked since October (see how organised I am!) and got it at an amazing rate of £70 per night for 2 nights.

The thing is we'd love to go to the residents party - but if it means paying the difference between the room rate (£70) and the residents room rate (£159), it means its going to cost us £89 to attend a party!!!? ;) Am I right in thinking this would be the case?

I'm confused - which is very easily done :P

• Showmasters Admin

Oooookkkk - here's my problem. I've had our room booked since October (see how organised I am!) and got it at an amazing rate of £70 per night for 2 nights.

The thing is we'd love to go to the residents party - but if it means paying the difference between the room rate (£70) and the residents room rate (£159), it means its going to cost us £89 to attend a party!!!? ;) Am I right in thinking this would be the case?

I'm confused - which is very easily done :P

I can only suggest you email the office info@showmastersonline.com about this. As none of us mods is goin gto be able to answer that for you.

Hello,

I'm pretty sure I'll be buying a gold ticket, as I'm not 100% certain what day/days I can attent the event yet, (so 12 photos and autographs in 1 day would be difficult to do without gold!) so booking a hotel isn't really wise right now for me. But if I was there on Saturday and decided to stay overnight in MK would I be allowed into the party?

Any word on this?

Cheers :)

Edited by Elspeth

Hello,

Any word on this?

Cheers :)

At the moment, it's only open to people with Residents Passes.

- Entry to the Collectormania Party for up to 2 people. Guests will be in attendance at the party, so this is the place to be on Saturday night!

Will there be a party the Fri night too please?

Also looking for an answer on this please??

Basically i need to book a room somewhere ASAP, and if there isn't a residents party the Fri night it's not (for me) worth staying and paying the extra.

• Moderators
- Entry to the Collectormania Party for up to 2 people. Guests will be in attendance at the party, so this is the place to be on Saturday night!

Will there be a party the Fri night too please?

Also looking for an answer on this please??

Basically i need to book a room somewhere ASAP, and if there isn't a residents party the Fri night it's not (for me) worth staying and paying the extra.

Judging on the fact that crew were asked if they'd be willing to work at the Friday night party, I'm assuming there is one.

How fancy are these parties normally? Like, will I be super underdressed if I turn up in pretty much the same clothes from earlier in the day at the con?

These are the important questions obviously~~~

hahaha, okay then. i just didn't want to feel out of place going casual and then everyone else go all proper dressed up. but if there's one other person there who doesn't care either, then i'm fine. plus i'm lazy and i'd much rather spend my time watching the new episode of korra than getting ready. cause korra~~~