Resident's Pass - PARTY AND TALKS CONFIRMED!

showmasters

Can't wait to get my money in the bank now....don't wanna miss out on this. Could Jason, or someone, confirm whether kids are allowed into the party/talks or could someone post the email addy for me to ask. Just worried as I want to book the room for me and my son (9yrs) but worried that if he's not allowed into the party then I will be losing out on a whole ticket that I could use for someone else. Hope this makes sense. xx

Can't wait to get my money in the bank now....don't wanna miss out on this. Could Jason, or someone, confirm whether kids are allowed into the party/talks or could someone post the email addy for me to ask. Just worried as I want to book the room for me and my son (9yrs) but worried that if he's not allowed into the party then I will be losing out on a whole ticket that I could use for someone else. Hope this makes sense. xx

E-Mail the office at info@showmastersonline.com.

There shouldn't be a problem with the talks, but I am not sure about the exact rules for the party.

Please note that the group rate you requested is unavailable. Available rates are displayed below.

this is what i am getting when i tried to book online, so i am assuming then that all your resident passes have gone?

Edit: No idea why this happened but it has now allowed me to book it

Edited by lil_aber_lisa

Thanks Laurab1

This is only causing confusion as it is the first time they have offered this.

This is a great event with some great Star Trek guests this year. :P

You will have a great time, i hope you enjoy the weekend.

:dance:

I've done LFCC, Collectormania London/EMS and the ME weekend cons for the last 3 years. It's Nichelle Nicholls that's the draw for me for this one. Uhura!

Laurab1, you will not be disappointed. She is a wonderful lady who makes time for all her fans. I am looking forward to the talk, as she has some amazing stories to tell and I could listen to her for hours :D

She is just amazing :D

• Moderators

I already booked my room in Jan before this was announced. Can I still get the resident pass?

Hi,

Please see below:

there have been 6 rooms sold at the hotel before we did this deal with the hotel , anyone wanting to add the activities will be given the chance to upgrade to the full Resident's Pass if they wish , the costs will be worked out soon if you want to know more just drop us an email .

all partys and talks and movie car rides will only be assessed by having a wrist band so if you do want to joine in the fun you will have to upgrade .

jason :WINCE:

sounds like an interesting concept :smile: though there are alot of Star Trek guests for freebies, which would be cool for me as I like Trek :borg: but not everyone does :angry:

think this pass is made for people who would normally buy a Gold Pass as it seems to be only a little more and you get your hotel sorted too :wub: but maybe people would be more interested if VTs weren't an issue and you could just join the line like Gold Pass? though I suppose you don't want the two passes to be too simular... B)

like some one else mentioned, I like to spend as little as possible at cons on accomodation etc so more money to spend at the show, hence my very long ago booked £19 Travelodge room :D

hope this works out for SM though and it's cool to have CM parties again :YAHOO:

surfy sah xx

My hubby gets paid on Friday so I hope there are still tickets when I call up, I just checked and there are still rooms so fingers crossed!!!

I get paid on Monday so even more fingers crossed. I'm really panicking that I might miss the tickets. Wish there was a way of getting an estimate of how many are left. lol xx

Hope you're right BeatrixKiddo88...booking mine tomorrow...problems moneywise the last few weeks but tomorrow I should be sorted. And then booking flights a little later...thought the Residents pass was more important to book first. lol

Well, you'd all laugh at me now. After stressing about getting my room...I went to town to put the money in the bank (I don't drive so had to walk and stress even more).

Came home. Have a rubbish internet pay-as-you-go dongle and have been trying to get online all night. And have just discovered that I left my bank card at the last shop I went to (manager has it safe thank the Goddess). So after all that I have to wait another day (don't know my bank card details off by heart yet.)

Add to that the fact that last night there were twin rooms available and now there's only doubles. Grrr. Does anyone know if the double is pitch facing?

• 3 weeks later...
So do we buy the pass and hotel separately? i'm really confused
From previous replies it appears that you pay for them separately, hotel initially, and the pass when you collect that from the SM desk at the event. I will try and get confirmation though.

So do we buy the pass and hotel separately? i'm really confused
From previous replies it appears that you pay for them separately, hotel initially, and the pass when you collect that from the SM desk at the event. I will try and get confirmation though.

....but I've just gone through the link online to buy the resident's pass for 1 night for me and my friend, and they've charged me the £159.... which I thought was the total price for the residents pass and hotel? I'm now confused as well, sorry!! :WINCE:

Should we be giving our details to SM to be able to get the resident's pass thingy? Sorry to be a pain :YAHOO:

....but I've just gone through the link online to buy the resident's pass for 1 night for me and my friend, and they've charged me the £159.... which I thought was the total price for the residents pass and hotel? I'm now confused as well, sorry!! :WINCE:

Should we be giving our details to SM to be able to get the resident's pass thingy? Sorry to be a pain :YAHOO:

Confusing. I was basing it on the fact that others have booked a room and been charged less than the full price. Indiciating that SM were to be paid the difference. I haven't received confirmation yet though. When I do I will post it.

SM will have the details already. You just need to provide some form of ID

We will have all the info of the people booking rooms at the Double Tree on the Residents pass code. On the day of the event you will need to bring some form of ID with you which will be checked off against our info and we will give you everything your pass includes.

But make sure you come to us at the info desk, the hotel wont have your passes, just your lovely comfy beds and a yummy breakfast!

....but I've just gone through the link online to buy the resident's pass for 1 night for me and my friend, and they've charged me the £159.... which I thought was the total price for the residents pass and hotel? I'm now confused as well, sorry!! :blink:

Should we be giving our details to SM to be able to get the resident's pass thingy? Sorry to be a pain :D

Confusing. I was basing it on the fact that others have booked a room and been charged less than the full price. Indiciating that SM were to be paid the difference. I haven't received confirmation yet though. When I do I will post it.

SM will have the details already. You just need to provide some form of ID

We will have all the info of the people booking rooms at the Double Tree on the Residents pass code. On the day of the event you will need to bring some form of ID with you which will be checked off against our info and we will give you everything your pass includes.

But make sure you come to us at the info desk, the hotel wont have your passes, just your lovely comfy beds and a yummy breakfast!

Thanks for this 1of2, I'll check back again to see if theres an update. And thanks for the ID info, I guess I should've read that bit really, oops :WINCE:

I'm toying with this but it all seems a bit confusing, hopefully there's still rooms and passes when it's clarified.

Also, how does the party work exactly? There's oodles of guests so if they're all at the party, wouldn't we get like 1 minute with each if they did the usual cocktail-sort of evening?

Basically how the parties at these events work isnt that you get specific time with the guests. Those are the drinks receptions and stuff at other events (the weekend ones)

The parties, the guests are literally just hanging out like the rest of you. Having a drink, mayeb a dance, mingling with other guests and attendees.

Only thing SM ask is that you respect their space and privacy, and dont ask for photos or autographs.

But we've had like Kai Owen and the other TW cast singing along and dancing and all that at parties. Some guests have brought their bands over with them and performed too.

It's very informal.