Resident's Pass - PARTY AND TALKS CONFIRMED!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Collectormania Resident's Pass

Update: Now available to book (details of how at the bottom of this post)

We have something new and exciting for Collectormania this year. We will be giving you the opportunity to stay at the exclusive Collectormania Double Tree hotel that will house not only our guests for the weekend, but the official Collectormania party! Its been a while since we had an official party, but to celebrate Collectormania's 10th Birthday - Yep! We are 10 this year - we decided to celebrate in style!

We have lots planned for the party this year, maybe a bit of entertainment or movie cars....

237.jpgGU0S1069.jpg

And some guests in attendance too...

47.jpg42.jpg

Entry to the Party will be included in the Collectormania Residence pass as well as entry to some talks

Sound interesting? Well here’s what is included:

- 1 Hotel room, for up to 2 people, in the exclusive on site Collectormania Hotel. It even includes breakfast!

- Entry to the Collectormania Party for up to 2 people. Guests will be in attendance at the party, so this is the place to be on Saturday night!

- Access to the Collectormania show 5 minutes before everyone else! If you are looking to get a low virtual queue ticket for that extra special guest this is the perfect opportunity to do so.

- An exclusive talk on Friday and Saturday evening with some of the guests at the show. This talk will not be available to anyone else! So far we have on Friday â€" Michael Dorn and Nichelle Nichols

Saturday John Schuck

With many more talks to come

- Access to an exclusive guest on Friday and Saturday evening. These guests will not be signing at the show during the day time and you can get up to 2 autographs for free!

Remember that the Residents Pass is for two people! So that’s two party tickets, two early entries to Collectormania, two seats at the exclusive evening talks and 2 autographs from each exclusive guest!

All this for just £159!!

Sounds good? Well it gets better! If you stay for two nights the price is just £279 that’s a saving of £39! And you would get 4 free autographs in total from the guests, as each night we will have different guests attending the evening.

UPDATE

You can now book your rooms at the Double Tree Hotel! Heres how:

If you wish to stay at the hotel for ONE NIGHT click HERE! Your promotional code is GSH1N (please make sure you insert the code into the promotional code box provided)

If you wish to stay at the hotel for TWO NIGHTS click HERE! Your promotional code is GSH2N (please make sure you insert the code into the promotional code box provided)

Alternatively you can call 0800 856 8003 but please make sure you have the appropriate code to hand (GSH1N for a one night stay, GSH2N for a 2 night stay.)

These rooms are limited so be sure to bok yours quick!

YAHOO.GIFYAHOO.GIF

UPDATE 2: Confirmation from SM - when booking with the hotel you should be charged based on the prices quoted in this post. It does include the residents pass.

Check into the hotel as normal. The resident pass etc is to be collected from the SM info desk where they will have a list provided by the hotel. The hotel will not have the pass. As per the post from Jason, you will require some form of ID to collect the pass.

Hope that helps clear up the confusion. Sorry about that

UPADTE 3: PARTY NEWS!!!

We have now got a finalised list of who will be attending the collectormania parties!

Friday Night: Callum Blue, John Schuck, Carl Weathers, Zach Galligan, Lance Henrikson, Suzie Plakson, Phil Lamarr, Lauren Tom, Michael Dorn, Brandon Routh, Jason Momoa

Saturday Night: Callum Blue, John Schuck, Carl Weathers, Zach Galligan, Lance Henrikson, Suzie Plakson, Phil Lamarr, Lauren Tom, Michael Dorn, Lena Headey

These guests will be attending each night subject to availability. You will be able to have a chat and chill out with them but please be respectful, the party is not the place for photos or autographs. All our other guests not listed are welcome to attend the parties so you may see them there too, but it's down to how tired they are at the end of the day, so expect many more guests to pop in. The guests listed are the ones that have told us they will be there for sure.

We will also have a DJ on each night and there will also be some quieter places to relax. Keep an eye out for one or to other suprises aswell!

Parties are included for every night you stay at the hotel as part of the Residents pass, but we are also selling tickets for the party seperately at £25 each. these tickets will be on sale at the online shop by the end of the day.

we hope to see you all soon!

:clap:

UPDATE 4! - TALK TIMES ANNOUNCED

We can now tell you what talks will be taking place on what day for the Residents Pass Holders.

FRIDAY:

6:00pm - Jason Momoa and Lance Henriksen - You do not even know what these to are like together, there is fun to be had!

6:30pm - Star Trek - Michael Dorn and Suzie Plakson

7:00pm - Futurama - Lauren Tom and Phil LaMarr

SATURDAY:

6:00pm - Star Wars - Kenny Baker and Dave Prowse

6:30pm - Sean Astin

7:00pm - Carl Weathers

Edited by showmasters
  • Like 1

Sounds like a good idea (certainly enabling people to attend guest talks with a legend like Nichelle) - however, i suspect that for those punters attending who need to stick to a budget for the weekend, it would use most of it staying two nights, whereas they would much rather spend it meeting actors and getting autos & photos.

Those with unlimited funds should try it out tho.

Sounds like a good idea (certainly enabling people to attend guest talks with a legend like Nichelle) - however, i suspect that for those punters attending who need to stick to a budget for the weekend, it would use most of it staying two nights, whereas they would much rather spend it meeting actors and getting autos & photos.

Those with unlimited funds should try it out tho.

Tony - You're a government agent with unlimited funds right?! :clap:

It's annoying, had Michael and Nichelle's talk been on the Saturday then maybe but I don't have unlimited funds and can't justify an extra night as I want autos from them! I can't help but think the parties should just have been charged for like they used to back in the good old days, but that's just me.

• Showmasters Admin

Just out of interest is the hotel the Double tree? Also how many tickets will be available?

yes it is the Double tree we missed that bit of info sorry :-) corrected now .

and we have 60 rooms per night .

were you will be able to party with the guests some have it in there contracts to attend at least one of the night but some really do not need to have it in there contract as they are party people anyway .

we are 4 months out with lots more guests still to come so this will be a great place to hang out each night .

we have lots planed which we will inform you all about near the time

Jason :clap::YAHOO:

• Showmasters Admin

we will see near the time if we do there will not be many as the place we are using only holds up to 300 and we have 60 rooms for sale that can take up to 2 people each which is 120 and there could be up to 40 guests staying for all the nights out side the one day guests and some of them will have people with them so we can say that there might be up to 60 guests and friends that totals 180 and the crew will be welcome so thats another 60 to 80 so we would be at around 240 .

so i do not think we can offer party only tickets but we will see latter on .

hope you can see were we are coming from

Jason :clap:

• Showmasters Admin

Yeah I'd quite like party-only tickets too as I have had 3 nights booked at the DT since the dates were announced.

there have been 6 rooms sold at the hotel before we did this deal with the hotel , anyone wanting to add the activities will be given the chance to upgrade to the full Resident's Pass if they wish , the costs will be worked out soon if you want to know more just drop us an email .

all partys and talks and movie car rides will only be assessed by having a wrist band so if you do want to joine in the fun you will have to upgrade .

jason :clap:

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Jason,

All sounds pretty awesome! Just to ask though - will the crew be staying at the DT on site, or at the usual Ramada?

Thanks.

there is only around 125 rooms at the hotel and guests will take up around 60 rooms so there are not the amount we need to house all the crew in one hotel so the crew will be staying at the Ramada for this year .

next year the hotel will have around 240 odd rooms so it should be different then , also the other sports hall will be finished by then as work on all this is going on right now and should all be done by Oct 2012 ready for us in 2013 which will help us make the event even bigger in years to come .

all the work that is going on now should have been done by 2011 but as the slowdown in the world hit it was put on hold but now its full ahead and looking very good for Collectormaina :clap:

and remember we have some guest up now which is early for us we we are working on some great names for this show which you will see in the nest few weeks so keep looking .

jason :YAHOO:

Do the passes allow anything like joining queues without a VT? Or will the Gold Pass be the only one that lets you do that?

As the below is mentioned then I would assume that the pass does not 'bypass' VT's.

- Access to the Collectormania show 5 minutes before everyone else! If you are looking to get a low virtual queue ticket for that extra special guest this is the perfect opportunity to do so.

While I can see the idea behind this, it's something of a kick in the teeth to those of us who've been supporting you for 10 years, but are local! Seems like we can either spend £159 for a hotel that it a short drive away from home, or miss out :S

While I can see the idea behind this, it's something of a kick in the teeth to those of us who've been supporting you for 10 years, but are local! Seems like we can either spend £159 for a hotel that it a short drive away from home, or miss out :S

Kinda my thought as well. Nice to be offering talks etc again after many years of not having any and if you have a long way to come and were looking at booking a hotel I suppose it's nice to have the extras but I live an easy drive from MK and would never need to consider staying at the hotel.

If there's the option for it again, why not just sell tix for the evening talks like you used to do and give everyone a chance of getting in? Bit miffed I'll have to miss out on something good just because I live near by and don't need to stay at the hotel.

Hi Jason

Is there going to some way to book for three nights (Friday-Monday).ATB Jester

Collectormania Resident's Pass

We have something new and exciting for Collectormania this year. We will be giving you the opportunity to stay at the exclusive Collectormania Double Tree hotel that will house not only our guests for the weekend, but the official Collectormania party! Its been a while since we had an official party, but to celebrate Collectormania's 10th Birthday - Yep! We are 10 this year - we decided to celebrate in style!

We have lots planned for the party this year, maybe a bit of entertainment or movie cars....

237.jpgGU0S1069.jpg

And some guests in attendance too...

47.jpg42.jpg

Entry to the Party will be included in the Collectormania Residence pass as well as entry to some talks

Sound interesting? Well here’s what is included:

- 1 Hotel room, for up to 2 people, in the exclusive on site Collectormania Hotel. It even includes breakfast!

- Entry to the Collectormania Party for up to 2 people. Guests will be in attendance at the party, so this is the place to be on Saturday night!

- An exclusive talk on Friday and Saturday evening with some of the guests at the show. This talk will not be available to anyone else! So far we have on Friday – Michael Dorn and Nichelle Nichols

Saturday – Barbara March, Gwynyth Walsh, John Schuck

With many more talks to come

- Access to an exclusive guest on Friday and Saturday evening. These guests will not be signing at the show during the day time and you can get up to 2 autographs for free!

Remember that the Residents Pass is for two people! So that’s two party tickets, two early entries to Collectormania, two seats at the exclusive evening talks and 2 autographs from each exclusive guest!

All this for just £159!!

Sounds good? Well it gets better! If you stay for two nights the price is just £279 that’s a saving of £39! And you would get 4 free autographs in total from the guests, as each night we will have different guests attending the evening.

Interested? We will have details of how to book your residents pass soon. Details will be announced here on the forum as soon as we get them.

Can I ask will these prices be for each person.. or for the 2 people together!!

All this for just £159!!

The answer is already in the announcement :wub: The pass covers two people.

Cheers find it difficult to read the post properly with my dyslexia

Can I ask will these prices be for each person.. or for the 2 people together!!

All this for just £159!!

The answer is already in the announcement :wub: The pass covers two people.