Latest Guest Announcement - NORMAN REEDUS

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I've never been to any kind of conference event before but when it was announced that Norman Reedus was going to this one, I had to be there! I'll be going on my own with my son most likely so would be great to meet people there. I probably won't check back here very soon but please do find me on twitter (misslolitalove - tried to join this forum with that name but already taken??? never fiound my login name anywhere else before and had it for years! gutted!)

I wish I wsn't poor cos would love autographs and photo shoots with several others going (Chris Judge!!!! - I'm a big Stargate fan!) but will be getting them with Norman for sure :)

Hopefully see some of you there!

Serena x

my only wish it that it could have been at earls court, not olympia, its further to travel so gonna have to be up at the crack of dawn i cant miss norman, am already team dixon, sad i know

funnily enough i had just booked my tickets minutes before the change of venue was announced how weird is that!!!!

Edited by rosie727

Good guest. But mentioning american gangster in the subline to his announcement instead of boondock saints :)

He was in american gangster for the sum total of 30 seconds...

I know, right?! There needs to be more Boondock love here people! :unsure:

So awesome!

Was tempted to take the long trek to MK but so glad I don't have to any more! :D

SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!!!!!

It really is going to be a damn expensive Con this year! :D

Best get searching for some worthy posters now!!

Thanks SM! :unsure:

p.s. can i add my name to the long list of people asking please can you book in Sean Patrick Flanery as well!!!!!!!

THIS!!!!!!!!!

Also, there's a list?! I seem to have missed that! There just ain't enough Boondock love around for my liking :thumbup:

p.s. can i add my name to the long list of people asking please can you book in Sean Patrick Flanery as well!!!!!!!

THIS!!!!!!!!!

Also, there's a list?! I seem to have missed that! There just ain't enough Boondock love around for my liking :YAHOO:

Yes, yes, yes!! Meeting Norman and Sean at the same time would be a dream come true :YAHOO:

• 2 weeks later...