Registration letters posted 6th/7th Feb

Val Whyte

Argh! You beat me by a few minutes!!

I managed to beat the last collection with a bunch of letters earlier this evening, the rest will be on their way in the morning :P

As always, PLEASE don't email me asking where your letter is until next week. It's actually a big waste of your time because I'm going to be in Las Vegas with far more exciting things to do than checking Massive Events' emails :D

I'll be back on Tuesday/Wednesday to fix any problems and/or email missing reg numbers to the ticket holders as always :(

Edited by Yvie

Argh! You beat me by a few minutes!!

I managed to beat the last collection with a bunch of letters earlier this evening, the rest will be on their way in the morning :P

As always, PLEASE don't email me asking where your letter is until next week. It's actually a big waste of your time because I'm going to be in Las Vegas with far more exciting things to do than checking Massive Events' emails :D

I'll be back on Tuesday/Wednesday to fix any problems and/or email missing reg numbers to the ticket holders as always :(

Cheers I was starting to think I messed up the booking lol

(edited to fix the quote bracket) :P

Edited by Rhianydd

hi lise

Email through your numbers and the correct names, and Yvie said she will sort out stuff on her return. Should be no problem :P

She also told me to warn everybody with registration letter issues that she will happily help from tuesday/wednesday when she returns, but she only needs one email per query cos if she gets two she will delete both lmao :D

(Think she is nearly in Vegas now............lucky so'n'so!) lol

Edited by Rhianydd

A quick query...

I have a standard ticket for myself and a child's ticket for my niece. I have my letter and everything. I'm just wondering, will I need ID for my niece as well? Because I'm not sure if she has anything.

Also, in the past a debit/credit card has been fine for my ID, but the letter said preferably with a photo, I only have my passport which is out of date, will that be okay or not?!

Thanks...

A quick query...

I have a standard ticket for myself and a child's ticket for my niece. I have my letter and everything. I'm just wondering, will I need ID for my niece as well? Because I'm not sure if she has anything.

Also, in the past a debit/credit card has been fine for my ID, but the letter said preferably with a photo, I only have my passport which is out of date, will that be okay or not?!

Thanks...

To answer your first query

Not specifically, BUT saying that if the child looks older than 10, it will be a good idea to bring something that proves their age.

As for the second, I will get confirmation but I suspect as long as you don't look radically different then the passport will probably be okay.

Hi Yvie !

With my friends, we have littles problems.

We are french and I have the number G083, my first friend is G081 and the last is G080. So we don't are in the same group but my friend, Gillian (number G080) is disabled ... So it's possible for her to be in the same group of me and our friend ?

Sorry for my very bad english :s

Hi Yvie !

With my friends, we have littles problems.

We are french and I have the number G083, my first friend is G081 and the last is G080. So we don't are in the same group but my friend, Gillian (number G080) is disabled ... So it's possible for her to be in the same group of me and our friend ?

Sorry for my very bad english :s

The groups are normally 30 attendees each. So you should all be the same group with those numbers.

When the schedule is posted there will also be a list of groups. Have a look at that please.

If you for some unforeseen reason are not in the same group please ask to speak to TooTall at the event. He will sort you out. Yvie doesn't handle the group questions.