Registration letters posted 6th/7th Feb

Val Whyte

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Yvie !

With my friends, we have littles problems.

We are french and I have the number G083, my first friend is G081 and the last is G080. So we don't are in the same group but my friend, Gillian (number G080) is disabled ... So it's possible for her to be in the same group of me and our friend ?

Sorry for my very bad english :s

The groups are normally 30 attendees each. So you should all be the same group with those numbers.

When the schedule is posted there will also be a list of groups. Have a look at that please.

If you for some unforeseen reason are not in the same group please ask to speak to TooTall at the event. He will sort you out. Yvie doesn't handle the group questions.

At a number of ET events we've had 40 per group not 30 due to high numbers. But at this one we will have groups of 30 so this will be fine, G80, G81 and G83 will be in the same group.

we care for the convention. 

we have not received our passes. 

we are in France and we are off Thursday. 

our friend who was buying the same time that we had received last week but we don't.

how can we do? 

Do you have a print out of the e-mail that you received when you ordered? Bring this e-mail and your passport and all will be fine.

You can also e-mail Yvie at info@collectormania.com. Ask her for your ticket numbers. That way the registration desk will find your ticket easier.

we care for the convention. 

we have not received our passes. 

we are in France and we are off Thursday. 

our friend who was buying the same time that we had received last week but we don't.

how can we do? 

Do you have a print out of the e-mail that you received when you ordered? Bring this e-mail and your passport and all will be fine.

You can also e-mail Yvie at info@collectormania.com. Ask her for your ticket numbers. That way the registration desk will find your ticket easier.

Yes, I printed this email :)

I'll send an email for my ticket number.

Thank you so much