latest guest announcement - Norman Reedus

showmasters

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is he confirmed for here or not?????

He is confirmed for here, otherwise the announcement would not have been made.

I have forwarded the concerns that showed up this morning to the organisers so they can check if any wires got crossed. I hate to say this, but we'll have to be patient for a while. Most parties involved are on the West coast, so they won't be in the office to check e-mails and messages for some more hours.

That's cool, Queen. No problem.

I just don't want the fans to keep spending money on photo ops if he's not going. It's a hard disappointment when that happens. It was announced this morning that he is scheduled at a con in the US that weekend.

I've seen the post and have reported it to the organisers. Until they have checked with the agent (or whoever they were in contact with) I am afraid all we can do right now is wait.

If for some reason the photo session won't take place the fans will of course be refunded right away.

Please guys, don't panic. Nobody has confirmed anything just yet. :D

EDIT: I have been in touch with the office now and they are looking into this. But as I stated above, they will need some time for that due to the time difference to the States. An update will be made as soon as possible.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Showmasters Admin

hi everyone

we put up our hands its our fault .

we offered Norman both the london LFCC date and the Collectormania date and i did not pick up on it being the LFCC date that he chose so we put it up on the forum wrong.

we are very sorry for this mistake and we look forward to seeing Norman Reedus at LFCC which has been confirmed last night by Norman :-)

so we will see you there.

thank you

jason

UPDATE: All tickets bought will be refunded. If you are attending LFCC please buy a new photo session ticket in the online store.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

so glad! thanks for the quick update hopefully now he is at LFCC we will get a talk?

OMG YES YES YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

And it's the perfect opportunity to bring back Sean Patrick Flanery with him. Those two are just amazing together! PLEEEEEASE Showmasters? PLEEEEASE?????? :begs: