latest guest announcement - Norman Reedus

showmasters

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like...seriously SM if you had asked all the Walking Dead fans (and you know people wanted this anyway) which 1 guest they would choose if they had to, Norman would of been that guest.

So yeah, you nailed it! :(

THIS. OMG SM DID YOU READ STARBUG'S THREAD AND OUR FANGIRLYNESS?! aaaaaaaaaaaah i've been hyper and excited all day. the BEST walkng dead character by far.

WAY TO GO

(p.s. i'm swapping LFCC to meet him, so please more walking dead guests!)

Ahhhh yeeeeeeeah! :(

Bring back Flanery with him too pleeeeease?! Both Boondock brothers at the same con would be on an epic level of epicness!

Eeeeep! So happy with this annnouncement. Had been dithering about this event. Not anymore! I'm THERE!

yes please then i can get my boondock stuff signed too!!!!!

I hope a lot of fans come to meet him. I know there are many out there, and it would be great if this could be the first of many Walking Dead guests.

I agree i would love to see Jon Bernthal or dare i say it Andrew Lincoln :(:D

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! you got one of my guest suggestions, I can not begin to tell you how much I love you CM guys right now :). Thanks so much CM, in the words of my good friend Matt "YOU DA MAN!!"

:P:wub::wub::wub::(:D:P:P

(ps) also just bought my photoshoot ticket, had to be done tbh.

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

SM only post announcments when they have been told by the guest/their representation that they can. They only do it when stuff has been signed.

Obviously work can still get in the way, if WD needs him back for shooting/reshoots theres nothing we can do. But as I said, SM only posted it after they have been told he can attend.

So for now, he seems to have a free weekend from shooting to come over here :unsure:

Just as a gentle reminder, you can't discuss other events here. OneShotPost, that is the reason why I have also hidden your post.

As BeatrixKiddo has said SM only announce guests when they are given the go ahead by the guest or their representative. I would assume the CM date will be communicated to the linked site shortly. But I have forwarded your concerns to SM in case some wires got crossed.