chevron 7.8 auctions

teresaw

heh everyone, really looking forward to chevron and very excited bout meeting Amanda :lol:

I have had some thoughts on auctions for dinners with celebs. Many attendees save up long and hard to be able to attend cons and would dearly love a chance to have dinner with Amanda etc but would not in a million years be able to take part as money very limited. how about a raffle type option in the future??

Obviously the ticket prices could reflect the cause/charity event but then everyone would be able to have a chance, it just seems a fairer way, letting everyone have a go and not just the wealthy guys, we all want to support said charities and maybe more could be raised this way :cylon:

i think that this would be a superb thin to consider. i am on benefits and sell out for 1 convention a year as (usuely just standard) as my special holiday each year. never would i be able to afford the somethin hundred pounds to pay for dinner with teh calebs. but i would be happy to pay for a raffle ticket at a chance of winning. especaily if i knew the money was going to a specail cause. theis is a great idea and would probably earn the carety more money than just one person fauking out several hundred pounds as more people will be able to contribut a small amount of money say 10 to 20 pounds or so at the odd chance they could be the winner. so as my final words i say- give it a go shaowmaster.

• 2 weeks later...