GET JAMES MARSTERS BACK

frenchwhedonist

James is already in Europe at the time of Hallowhedon. Maybe he could do like Charisma did and come over as he'll already be in Europe? Could you guys help me tell the administrators about this? I think it would be a great opportunity! If James is up to it of course! Who do I write to to let them know that? Can you help me? :)

Edited by QS: Sorry, you can't talk about other events here. I had to remove parts of your post and also edit the title. Thanks for understanding.

I remember Jason (or possibly Mark) saying at HW3 that they would look at bringing back a couple of old favourites for HW4. I sort of assumed they were talking about James or Nicky Brendon. I'm certainly keeping my fingers crossed that's what they meant. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

With Nick Brendon already announced as a welcome repeat visitor, it's probably better this way so there are more new guests for those who met both James and Nick at Hallowhedon 1. I was not one of those lucky people (sob) and would love to see him at a future HW, so shall cross my fingers for next year.

Yes, there are a lot of guests a lot of people have never seen so i would have thought it was better to get a new guest this time and James is already in the uk this year anyway but next year would be great.

Edited by buffy2k